Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Big buck hunter call of the wild.

Calling all Big Buck enthusiasts. My Daughter wants to buy her boyfriend a Buck Hunter as he always looks for this machine to play everywhere they go. I have been offered this machine for $500 and in my research I think this version of Buck Hunter came as a kit and therefore ended up it a variety of cabinets. If I were to do a cabinet swap is the internals worth $500 ?IMG_6258.thumb.jpg.cdceca70511a7aee764478bbeed313df.jpg

That's the same as mine, it comes apart really easy, is on wheels, we moved out with two people on a Ute pretty easy. Room for a computer, and a lot more in the controller side, really has been very easy to work with.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

We separated it, lifted the control panel on the Ute, maybe 40kg? Then wheeled the pedestal against the tray with a towel, lifting and pushing from the bottom using the Ute to balance it like a see-saw so it was laying on its back, then did the same to get it off. Did that with the two of us. Wheeling it wasn't really an issue, while its top heavy it is quite sturdy. More people would be better of course but it was doable with two fit males.

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

So if you bought yours for $250 then this one at $500 isn't super cheap, more like the going rate and there will be others for $500 eventually. I think the Daughter wants me to keep it hidden in storage for maybe 12 months.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk