Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Community Pinball Site

Mar

Hey all. I'm very happy to finally reveal what me and a bunch of cool people have been working on for the past number of months. It still has some room to grow, but it's ready enough to start the ball rolling.

http://www.gamethesystem.co

What is it?

It's about the community, it's about the people. The stories, the events, live updates on competitions and results. It's also community driven, with the players themselves posting and talking about the cool stuff that's happening around Australia. I'm very happy to say that we already have a good number of great contributors including;

@jagojp - NSW

@acejas - QLD

@Shaneus - VIC

@LCM - VIC

We won't be posting on everything all the time, but when we can we will. If you would like to get involved too, let me know!

The site will not only be discussing what's going on in the community, competitions and leagues, but also hosting league or competition sites if they want to. Magic Hands is our first hosted league, and I'm sure @jagojp will talk more about that soon. We will also be promoting leagues regardless where they are hosted, as that's what we are all about!

@Malone has also helped me out a tonne, providing all of the principle photography and a bunch of the design. I'd encourage everyone to have a look at our first Player Feature on one of the best players in the country, Paul Jones @specialharmony - I can't thank Paul enough for accepting our request to do a shoot. You can check that out in the People section of the site, or the link here;

http://gamethesystem.co/people/

And click through to see the full feature.

Lots more to do, lots to talk about. If you want to get involved, please let me know. We need a SA rep, and the more people we have contributing the better!

Nice one @Mar.

Very excited to get things going with this website! I've added the very first selfie score picture to the Magic Hands club page. I think Tim faced a few challenges with his phone, obviously a selfie novice.

Can't fault his pin playing though haha.

If you're going to make it in the DJ biz...you need to wear a hat!

That photo would probably be the only time you catch me without a hat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Selfie game on point. No need for a stick hey @Malone @timmychap

he he - framing good, exposure decent - perhaps a little work on the posing - "turtle that chin out" and think happy thoughts ;) - still I suspect Timmy will bend your ear asking for some pointers.

Is the selfie photo mandatory guys? Felt too uncomfortable doing a selfie with 50 hip Asian teens watching on. Also I can't view the photos on GTS.co

Does one need to login to FB or Twitter?

Unfortunately the selfie is necessary to verify that you actually achieved the score you claim. This is really what enables us to run a month long qualifying without an official needing to be present.

Can't be worse than this. :P @DOG

IMG_5365.thumb.JPG.312620665864b820db54d03afb7f4039.JPG

Unfortunately the selfie is necessary to verify that you actually achieved the score you claim. This is really what enables us to run a month long qualifying without an official needing to be present.

Can't be worse than this. :P @DOG

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90201[/ATTACH]

Selfie perfection right there. This is what you need to achieve Duncan

I should mention.

I won't post any pictures you send me without asking first. All pictures are private unless you post them or I ask you if I can post them.

- - - Updated - - -

Does one need to login to FB or Twitter?

sorry missed that part. I thought anyone could see the pictures. You might need to make a disqus account. (which is the platform for the comments.)

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked. I logged out, and the photos appear.

Try this link. It's directly to the comments thread.

http://gamethesystem.co/magic-hands-pinball-league/2016/2/10/magic-hands-pinball-league#disqus_thread

I should mention.

I won't post any pictures you send me without asking first. All pictures are private unless you post them or I ask you if I can post them.

- - - Updated - - -

sorry missed that part. I thought anyone could see the pictures. You might need to make a disqus account. (which is the platform for the comments.)

Yes I had to make a disqus account

New Community Pinball Site

Can I get away with something like dblcam where it lets you take a photo with the back camera and then one with the front and then joins them together? Disregard. It doesn't take simultaneous pics.

Edited by 1.21 Gigawatts