53 Post(s)

bnj0000.png

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    Well I sort of agree Fire_Power, but the borked scoring does add to the tension of the game which is good IMO I also like that you can get two free cars in one hit at the end of a stage for getting the 50k I can't think of any other games that do that.

I just looked at the last score update and although I nearly doubled my score I only gained one point on the score table, oh well that was the aim
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Quoted
    299 Post(s)
    52096 JR_OutRun86 gets a stage 1 no cars bonus.

State
    Noble Park, Vic
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    143 Post(s)

only the 2nd time i managed to get through the first stage incident free after many many games that had 1 incident....

very frustrating game that i had little patience with,

Kudos to those that do great at this game, hopefully it will come up in the future and i get to improve more.
    Attached Images Attached Images

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    318 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredbird View Post
    YEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!

I always enjoy any Mr. Do! images.
    Here is your well earned Mr. Do! image:

Attachment 94958

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    @OOO - so close to rolling the score. You know once you roll the score, you'll want to see how high you can push your score, time for you to buy yourself a dedicated pcb I think
    Thanks John, but as I wrote to you in a PM and the World Record thread at AA, you are the master and this is your game!
    I'd love to see you increase your arcade PB from 5.8 million to maybe 6, 7 or 8 million ...

I like to play this game at 100 mph and then jump and side swipe like a maniac. It is great fun and great frustration at the same time. It is also funny like calamity capers in ditching or crashing 1 car for little reward. I do like the insane speed games ... it's the adrenalin rush I guess. As I have posted a few times, I play when I can find time ... and on this game I would like to see you take this to another level ...

Quote Originally Posted by bigredbird View Post
    I haven't sworn this much since discovering @magrinder is the world record holder on Popeye!
    ... ... All I can say in agreeance is Toot Toot ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    369,004 ... Cool that's the kind of improvement I was looking for a new PB for me got 50k on the first 5 rounds in a row and got past the notorious 8th round with enough cars left to get another 50k on the 10th stage, just in time
    Gee Rat, great score!
    Like John73 says, if you can make it past pattern 8 and you got a 50K at pattern 10, you could probably take this to 500K+, or even to the house to > 1 million! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Fire_Power View Post
    156,636 ... So the scoring is just stuffed.
    Well your choice of colourful words is excellent ...
    And you doubled your score, I would have thought that was very good! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko71 View Post
    14,880:
    Looks like you only managed a couple of games and were short for time ... no matter, more to come ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    I just looked at the last score update and although I nearly doubled my score I only gained one point on the score table, oh well that was the aim
    Just like in Bump n Jump, it's not just what is in front of you ... you need to watch the rear (for some reason I thought of Miranda as I typed this ...).
    If you don't try to improve your score, well somebody else lower on the scoreboard than you will and they will pass you lowering your MGL points for that game ...

Quote Originally Posted by outrun86 View Post
    52096 JR_OutRun86 gets a stage 1 no cars bonus.
    Gosh he could be good enough to go for his license now! .. he successfully avoided all those lunatics and drunks driving their cars on the road ... managed to jump the car successfully at over 100 mph (L drivers max 56.25 mph) ... and didn't hit the drink once in that run (I mean the water) ...

Submissions are now closed for Bump n Jump.
    I will post the scoreboard for this game on this thread in a few minutes ...

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLI. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    364 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1197 Post(s)

It's 7pm on Sunday 19-June-2016.
    Score submissions for Game 2 Bump n Jump is now closed.

The final scoreboard standings are below ...

I haven’t seen so many gamers go car swimming or side swiping in ages ...
    Fun and frustrating at the same time … if it was easy then where is the challenge? …

Congratulations to John73 for winning Game 2, proving yet again he is the world master of insane speed driving and mad jumping …

Games 1 and 2 are completed. Game 3 Popeye and Game 4 Lasso are currently in play. Eats ya spinach and ride ‘em cowboy …
    Also Game 5 will be revealed this Friday … what will it be?

Ask your friends to play in MGLXLI. Don't procrastinate, participate ...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread Information