Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

help to put cabinet back together

Hey guys , i joinied this forum a few years ago after buying my first cabnit to restore , i stripped the machine to a empty shell,stored all the pieces then started getting to work on cabinet

After a baby and new job a had no time to finish it.

Well ive now got some time to start where i left off.

Problem is ive forgoten what goes where, ive lost the photos i took so im stuck.

Is there anybody out there near point cook ,that would be interested in coming to give me a helping hand to get me started back on track.

If anyone can help then please give me a shout

Thanks guys

Andy

quite a few people out west.. if you want to do it yourself step one is taking pics of what you have.

if you want to bribe a local hobbyist someone like @dragonlee is probably best

if you want to pay a pro to come and do it I am happy to pass on your number to the one we use for arcade stuff. just pm and ask

Thanks guys

- - - Updated - - -

Hi jason

When i bought my machine it was fully working , i just wanted to redo the cabinet, i took pics and notes of where every went. Painted the inside ,restored the coin mechs and coin dior,remade the control panel,

Then we moved and had a baby and i lost all the pics and notes i took.

All thats left to do is smooth off the sides for the side art ,then put the insides back in.thats where im stuck ,because its been so long ,i cant remember which wire went where.

So hopefully not to much hard work.

Will be posting pics once irs finished

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent mate