Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vpgl5 game 8 - black knight [FINISHED]

it's all over red rover, done and dusted, the horse has bolted, VPGL5 ends!

And it's a huge cheer and pats on the back all round to @kane for winning VPGL5! his 2nd win, back to back :cheers:

Here are the final standings for VPGL5. Congrats to the rest of the podium places, @Dedrok and @skids who came in and bumped @rusty_dagger off the steps!

1. 163 pts Kane

2. 115 pts Dedrok

3. 104 pts Skids

4. 101 pts Rusty_dagger

5. 92 pts MrBungle

6. 87 pts Acejas

7. 80 pts JustAnotherRat

8. 62 pts Jed

9. 8pts StevOZ

Thanks to everyone who played in VPGL5, submitted scores, provided tips on games.

I'm handing the VPGL tournament running now over to @skids for the next one, I will definitely keep playing, and hopefully have more time to play a bit more.

Cheers one and all :)

I think this was a really well contested tourney, and the scores are climbing higher and higher, this is a good thing!

My vpin is finally all put back together and working like it was before I started messing with it a couple of months ago :redface

Just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet, skids has put up a vpgl6 rules and table nomination thread here: http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/81462-VPGL6-table-nomination-thread