Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Vpgl5 game 8 - black knight [FINISHED]

VPGL5 GAME 8 (final game) - BLACK KNIGHT

dsfiles-img-277-1303240365.thumb.jpg.5485eae3c3834901974f684d27d575e1.jpg

This table will run for two weeks and will close on Sunday June 12, 9pm.

play any version you wish from Visual Pinball. Scores will be updated in this post.

Post as many times as you wish. New post for every new score please.

3 Balls

Progress Scores:

1. Dedrok 3,036,840

2. Skids 3,029,350

3. Acejas: 2,477,200

4. Kane 1,399,220

5. rusty_dagger 1,268,680

6. Jar-Jar 1,233,030

7. MrBungle 847,740

Edited by Jed

My Vpin has been in bits for ages and while trying to setup force feedback I killed my ipac so I haven't been able to use my vpin for weeks :(

On a personal note this will by the last VPGL I will run, due to my own time constraints. If anyone wants to take over and run the next one, please send me a pm.

Edited by Jed

Would like to own one of these one day.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94002[/ATTACH]

Great score !

I'd love to own one too. There was a really nice restored one on Ebay in the last few months. It listed at $3.5k, ended up relisted multiple times and I think he sold for $3k. I was sorely tempted at the time, it was just a bit too much $ still.

Is it ok to play two players and take the bonus multi ball at the end to boost your score?

So there is some sort of carry over bonus going on you mean ? If so then I think just playing 1p would be the go.

Got my vpin going again :) Removing all the f/feedback gear got my ipac going again.

Changed my mind on that vpx version. It's not that much better than the best vp9 version and the vpx version plays way too fast.

Does anyone else use real flipper leaf switches in their vpin ? I changed to them but I'm finding them really unreliable compared to microswitches.

So there is some sort of carry over bonus going on you mean ? If so then I think just playing 1p would be the go.

Does anyone else use real flipper leaf switches in their vpin ? I changed to them but I'm finding them really unreliable compared to microswitches.

Ok 1 player it is.

I use leaf switches on the flipper buttons and i have no issues, i have soldered the wires straight onto the switches

Ok 1 player it is.

I use leaf switches on the flipper buttons and i have no issues, i have soldered the wires straight onto the switches

Yes, I need to do that I think.

I put leafs on one of my arcade uprights but didn't like them at all and took them out, no feel to them, need that click I think.

This table is hard work...

http://members.aussiebroadband.com.au/kanem/pic/VGL/blackknight.jpg

I put leafs on one of my arcade uprights but didn't like them at all and took them out, no feel to them, need that click I think.

it'sd true, I do miss the click of a good old microswitch. i'll solder first though and see if that helps, games start well, but I always end up with one flipper having a spack attack.

Just 2 days left for vpgl5 ! Fatigue might have set in, very few scores coming in.

I've spent the last week in and out of hospital, my 106 year old grandma broke her hip and wrist in yet another fall. Unbelievably, she's making a good recovery. She was born in 1909 !

I still use leaf switches.

But I used Data East Sega EOS switches as they have more tension and feel better.

I will try and squeeze in a few games. Uploading pics has been a problem though.

Had to delete the nvram for this one.

First game out of the box.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94476[/ATTACH]

- - - Updated - - -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]94478[/ATTACH]

And you take the lead by 7k :)

VPGL5 to finish by 9pm this eve!