Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: MGL 28 - RULES - WATCH THE TUBE on page 1 (Nominations are CLOSED)

State
    Brisbane, Australia
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1441 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John73 View Post
    I'm going to spill the beans - I nominated the same game 5 times - and it's Crush Roller
    I hope so

State
    Launceston, Tas
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Quoted
    477 Post(s)
    My nominations are in!

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1272 Post(s)
    Nomed
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)

Fire_Power, Jed, Rat and DKong make their mark tonight and throw their nominations into the hat ...

1 day to go till nominations close ... what would you like to play?

State
    West Virginia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Booyah

OOO you got me!

Another Yank in the forum...

Nominations have been sent. I don't think I followed the theme, though, as I didn't really catch that. Should these be monster/ghoul/death-related games? Or games so bad that they're scary? I hope not the latter - I could barely bring myself to participate at all in Crap Tournament 8 at TG last week.
    Last edited by bensweeneyonbass; 1st June 2016 at 10:56 PM.

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1155 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    OOO you got me!

Another Yank in the forum...

Nominations have been sent. I don't think I followed the theme, though, as I didn't really catch that. Should these be monster/ghoul/death-related games? Or games so bad that they're scary? I hope not the latter - I could barely bring myself to participate at all in Crap Tournament 8 at TG last week.
    You guys are all welcome. It's the CAG gaming in the blood that builds the bond.
    There is no game theme to follow, just whatever you like to play, and the games you nominated are fine.
    "is in the mood for rock and roll" I see next to your avatar ... so that's great ... rock and roll the games and the music into one for a great session ...

Get ready everybody ...

State
    Tasmania
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1272 Post(s)
    Yep.....although Twister is eliminated due to the control panel configuration unfortunately

Giant-Twister-21.jpg
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

State
    NSW
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1406 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bensweeneyonbass View Post
    Should these be monster/ghoul/death-related games? Or games so bad that they're scary?
    good to see some more international players.... but wait....aren't most games death related ..... i was playing bank panic and berzerk just now (new berzerk pb - 13010 yesssss) and there was death everywhere, especially berzerk. @Barra did i see somewherre you got 1.5 million or something on Bank Panic.... I can only get a third of that I'd like to know your secret....

got my nominations in. just some old faves, and at least one game that i love that most people hate

(no, not 10 yard fight either....i hope someone else will nominate that...)

State
    NH
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Quoted
    317 Post(s)
    @bensweeneyonbass: welcome!
    @Jed: You're right in that most if not all games result in death. I never thought of it that way. How morbid! Congrats on the new Berzerk PB. I'm sure Bank Panic, while not listed on the ban list, is surely considered banned just because it's Bank Panic. If it's somehow selected, you will be sure to see magrinder panic.
    @Rat: The abundance of primary colors in twister remind me of something else, though I'm not readily able to put my finger on it...

State
    West Virginia
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)
    Does anyone know any games where you don't die but ascend to some other plane, or are banished to the netherworld, or something like that? I'm sure they're out there. Or maybe you don't die but you get captured. TMNT games usually show you getting "captured" not dying.

Also it's just like life - one big game that usually results in you dying. I'd hate to think the theme of life is death, though...

Derailed. My bad. Huzzah for MGL 28!
    https://archive.org/details/TheGreens
    https://www.facebook.com/TheGreensMusic
    www.reverbnation.com/thegreens
    www.thegreensmusic.com

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information