Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

2016 AA Kong Off and MGL 27

Getting things organised for both of these.

We haven't had an AA Kong Off in a couple years, so we'll run that over a 2 week period. Have a little break, then we'll start up MGL 27.

I've asked the Mod/Admin team to setup dedicated sub-forums for both MGL27 (as per normal with MGLs) and also a dedicated Kong Off sub-forum where we can keep all of the DKO stuff. When these are up, I'll post more details about start times with the KO being first. I'll also post in the MGL27 area calling for any ideas and changes you'd like to see in MGL27 and give everyone a couple of weeks to have their input and discuss what other people think.

Done and done

cheers,

brad

Thank you sir!

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I'm keen to play. Anything I need to do other than show interest?

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

Nup, it's all pretty easy.

All the standard rules apply. All we need is a screen shot of your scores, and follow some other simple rules. Have a quick read of the rules & FAQ here and either post back here or in the MGL 27 sub-forum "call for ideas thread" if you have any queries about how it all works.

EDIT: Oops - forgot the link: http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/607-RULES-FAQ-s-etc