Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 27 - Game 7 - Star Force

Well done OOO :)

Thanks Rat! Really sad to hear you had a bad prang. Well I guess you can get some decent gaming in ... :laugh:

Anyway I finally managed to get that video finished ... :realmad:

Now wait a second before you click play ... turn up your speaker volume first to unbearable and then down a small tad to just bearable.

Why? Well I play most of my games to music, it gets the heart a pumping ... :049: ... hit it!

Note the hand speed on the fire button, no cheating here, no auto fire, not like some of those criminal MAME recordings.

May all your MGL gaming be fun ... :026:

• Like 1

Nice video :)

Can you get the 50k bonus OOO ? I have tried many times and can't do it, I think it must be one of the greatest score to difficulty ratio bonus around. If you can do it I would love to see a video like that showing the split screen of you pressing the fire button.

• Like 1

Nice video :)

Can you get the 50k bonus OOO ? I have tried many times and can't do it, I think it must be one of the greatest score to difficulty ratio bonus around. If you can do it I would love to see a video like that showing the split screen of you pressing the fire button.

I am not good at this bonus. The main issue is not really the shot speed. It is the timing of exactly when to start shooting.

I'll let Barra post his 50K ... I have had enough tonight with all the dramas with my video and my PC. Took ages ...

And I love that idea of the Tasmanian Pinball and Arcade Game Enthusiasts Facebook group.

Had a look tonight and it looks like us mainlanders aren't welcome? Well OOO supports your cause!

Great idea!

Edited by OOO
  • Like 1

I am not good at this bonus. The main issue is not really the shot speed. It is the timing of exactly when to start shooting.

I'll let Barra post his 50K ... I have had enough tonight with all the dramas with my video and my PC. Took ages ...

And I love that idea of the Tasmanian Pinball and arcade Game Enthusiasts Facebook group.

Had a look tonight and it looks like us mainlanders aren't welcome? Well OOO supports your cause!

Great idea!

LOL.....yeah well the idea was to make it easier for Tasmanian enthusiasts to keep in touch and share stuff that is specific to Tassie, but as you might have noticed the first blow in member is from Melbourne and I accepted his request.

It's not so much that others are not welcome it's just that I have not targetted them.....if Mainlanders have an interest in the Tassie scene for whatever reason such as maybe wanting to visit one day then sure they are most welcome to join. I will edit some of the info later to reflect that thanks :)

• Like 1

Yep all about the timing. As I mentioned earlier any shot you hit before the boss flashes, will be added to the total needed to destroy it. Its best to watch the other pieces coming in from the sides as the will be a always be the same distance away.

Also I haven't ever noticed the bugs you speak of.

• Like 1