That panel is vacuum formed. That's not to say a replacement couldn't be made from fibreglass or something else.

Try a small (hidden) spot with your chosen repair method to make sure it works and will adhere to the plastic as many plastics used for vacuum forming don't glue well - some not at all.

Making a mould for that would be a very complex exercise indeed.