Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL5 Game 5 - TRIDENT [FINISHED]

Just a heads up, due to stuff I have got on trident will run till tomorrow (Monday) and the new table will also be posted tomorrow.

Great .... have been too busy with getting machines ready for comps.

Will try and play some tonight when I wake up a bit.

Guys

I changed the settings as posted by Edy (super fast but might have been using 9.92)

No extra balls but special was lit - I'm pretty sure I didnt collect but is this the right settings?

Dont want to post until i can get confirmation - otherwise I'll check my cut and paste

cheers

Guys

I changed the settings as posted by Edy (super fast but might have been using 9.92)

No extra balls but special was lit - I'm pretty sure I didnt collect but is this the right settings?

Dont want to post until i can get confirmation - otherwise I'll check my cut and paste

cheers

Yeah, special should light, but it wont give points, hence all the multiple rollovers.

The dips changed special from 100000 points to free game. So when it's lit, it will just add replays.

aaaaand acejas takes the top spot !

will be closing at about 930pm (when the mrs is asleep, and the screenager is lost in the dark emo cave she calls a bedroom lol) so there's still time for anyone else to have a go...