Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

MGL 27 - Game 5 - Bomb Jack

Screaming into the lead in the new under 6" screen category on my s6

Default dips due to not being able to change them on Mame4droid

http://imgur.com/Wjq2Edu

Wjq2Edu

http://i.imgur.com/Wjq2Edu.png

Grrrr trying to get android screenshots to imgur.com then tapatalk is bullshit.

Ahhh it was actually easier than what I was trying to do, just paste the url straight in without any code and let the forum sort it 😊

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Edited by Rat

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F#&k this I'm going to start my own MGL that only bedridden people can join using Mame4droid....and you guys can't be in it 😝

F#&k this I'm going to start my own MGL that only bedridden people can join using Mame4droid....and you guys can't be in it 😝

You think you could get a score in on time, I mean lying around doing nothing all day, right? ;) j/kidding. Hope you're feeling at least a little better, or at least, getting better drugs!

You think you could get a score in on time, I mean lying around doing nothing all day, right? ;) j/kidding. Hope you're feeling at least a little better, or at least, getting better drugs!

LOL. And I seriously doubt @Rat would pass the MGL urine test knowing what sort of game enhancing/pain killing drugs he is on at the moment :P

- - - Updated - - -

I went to the toilet today and had a shower, first time in 11 days awesome.

With that sort of hygiene you could nearly pass yourself off as an Englishman :lol

- - - Updated - - -

@Rat - and on re-reading, I really really hope you meant it was the first shower in 11 days - and not the first toilet visit in 11 days. I'd pop a blood vessel and no doubt stroke out from my blood pressure problems if I had to drop the kids off after 11 days without taking a dump :D

Got my Bomb Jack board during the week but only got around to putting it in today. Set the DIPs to what we played here and what TG accept, about 10 games and I'm up to 427k. Only 19.6 Million to go for number 1 spot on TG :lol

I think pattern refinement is going to be the big thing to improve. I know how I played the patterns for say the first 10 boards on easy settings do not always work as well on the harder settings. I'll try and keep at it, will probably submit a score to TG in the next week or two just to get on the official PCB scoreboard.