Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Death Valley Super Selfie League

Hi all,

Thought we may as well join the Super Selfie Trend in Brisbane as it seems to be pretty popular! Jimmy and I will run this with All Pinball and Playwell looking after the games.

First tournament: Unlimited coin-drop qualifying from 1st May - 28th May on all 4 games at Death Valley. Top 8 proceed to PAPA-style finals on Sunday 29th of May at Midday. I'll be making a Facebook group to post photos of your best score as well as probably Matchplay for those who don't use Facebook.

IFPA approval has been given in principal and should be up on calendar shortly! Details of submission below:

SUBMISSION

Tournament Name: Death Valley Selfie Super League

Tournament Date/s: 1st May - 28th May Unlimited Qualifying - Final on Sunday May 29th from Midday

Director Name: John (Jack) Hutchinson & James Angliss

Director Email: jackhutchinson92@gmail.com

Tour Website: aussiearcade.com

Tour Address: Death Valley - 639 Wynnum Rd, Morningside QLD 4170

Format Type: 1 month of unlimited qualifying for a PAPA style final with the top 8 splitting into two groups playing five games each - 4,2,1,0 scoring. The final 4 will then be formed where five more games will be played and the winner declared.

Private: N

Tour Info:Unilimited qualifying on all four games at Death Valley in the month of May, Finals on the 29th of May starting 2PM. See site for further details.

Estimated # players: 30

Maximum games to win: Unlimited qualifying on 4 games, plus 10 game final with double TGP for PAPA-style finals

Unlimited qualifying (Y/N): Y

If Yes, how many hours qualifying: 20+

Cheers

Jack

Edited by hutch
START TIME FOR FINALS AT 2PM - APOLOGIES!

• 2 weeks later...

Death Valley Super Selfie League goes live this weekend. I will be there from 1-4pm on Sunday drinking beer and posting photos. Come down for a bash and if you need any clarity on the league.

Johnny from the venue has put together a logo which should look pretty bad ass on t-shirts later in the year.

Woop!!

1667872646_superselfiepinballleaguelogo.thumb.jpg.17eed985ead79b78142b527f37cb191c.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
That's alright Michi I've just got some scores to be added today. They were playing pretty good. Can't wait for the update. Let me know when you're going down next and I'll see if I can meet you there

Yeah, that was fun! We found out that Chris is a much better player than Warren. That's because Chris beat Warren's score of around 130 million by 500 :)

Warren, I'm about to forward your score to Jimmy.

Michi.

Is Getaway being pulled from the comp? Apparently it was broken all week and there is only half a week left to put scores up if it is fixed. Also gears multiball wasn't working on Mustang.