Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Pop Up Between Flippers

Nick64

DSCF3740.thumb.jpg.26abf8289abbcd3ff36dcd7245c1665d.jpg I had this all apart yesterday but couldn't get the orange plastic part off the shaft , was forcing it decided to put it back together . Has anyone replaced one of these how to go about it .. cheers nick ..

I managed to disassemble one for cleaning while working on my Mariner machine a few months back.

From memory it didn't slide off, but managed to remove it without too much hassle.

http://www.enteryourinitials.com/images/mariner/mariner_up_post_assembly_parts.jpg

• Administrators

If it is glued in it might help to turn it upside down and submerge it in a cup of acetone mate. Acetone will break the glue down (depending on the type they use)

Better be sure that you are prepared to destroy the original though, no idea what the acetone will do to various kinds of plastics

Dave

If it is glued in it might help to turn it upside down and submerge it in a cup of acetone mate. Acetone will break the glue down (depending on the type they use)

Better be sure that you are prepared to destroy the original though, no idea what the acetone will do to various kinds of plastics

Dave

From experience with warhammer high elves I tried cleaning turns plastic to goo