Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 27 - GAME 3 - Berzerk

I'm all berzerked out

I'm with you on that. It's certainly not my favorite type of game. While I may give it another shot today, I'm not excited about doing so. I'm constantly getting killed off by angles shots. I'm sure if I played more I'd get better at dodging these, but at the moment it's just so frustrating to try and push though.

Unrelated: I did manage to figure out that when a camcorder is plugged in it acts as a live mic if OBS streaming software is running. I'm usually cautious as to what I say when recording and had to delete a few recordings I had just run due to a severe case of Barra-esk like language. It was fortunate that the recordings had no gaming value.

I keep getting high encoding warnings despite constant fiddling.

Anyway, congrats to all who Berkerked. A 10 point difference for first place!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is google telling me the wrong time? It's telling me AEST is only 6:32pm right now :unsure

Nope. Time is right.

John, you listed ths as finishing at 7pm, but you have said times up a little prematurely. Doesn't matter to me, I'm nt playing the game anymore anyway.

berz0002.png.955e647ee53ee4369aa18fe21d660163.png

Nope. Time is right.

John, you listed ths as finishing at 7pm, but you have said times up a little prematurely. Doesn't matter to me, I'm nt playing the game anymore anyway.

well, if that's the case, I had beat camaro and magrinder last minute, but saw time was up...I'll submit it for evidence anyway, if it's disqualified, then just use my previous score (7180)

that has to be the closest 1-2 finish of all time, 10 points ! well done Barra.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope. Time is right.

if the score was posted before the frinishing time, then it should be allowed.

I will adjust scores on this game if needed? I did the scoresheet at 620pm sa time as the post said times up but if incorrect easily rectified.

I think it should be corrected - not a big issue, and I suspect no body really cares and as the person coming last I have no horse in the race, but post #1 says finish is 7pm AEST which would have been 6:30 is Adelaide, so it was called 10mins early.

As a side issue if we'd run %age on this game Barra would have 100, Kane would have 99.93, now if you normalise the scores we are using to make them comparable with 100 at the top then Barra still has 100 but kane would have 96 so it's blown out with the new system :lol :lol Just stirring - I like to see the new system tried and my gun against the head answer is that any system has minimal effect at the end of the comp.

grats to the guys at the top , i played this a lot but couldn't improve, just kept getting mowed down by the green guys.

Glad it came up , it also reminded me of one of my favorite c64 games, beyond castle wolfenstein.

So i pulled out the old trusty c64 which probably hasn't seen the light of day for 30 odd years plugged it in , and played wolfenstein for most of the day yesterday. Hitler has now been blown up , the world is safe.

Apologies to @CrazyKongFan and everyone else. The finish time should have been 6pm AEST but I incorrectly put it as 7pm in the opening post. All scores received before 7pm are okay.

Thanks for accepting the last minute score. I didn't realize you were ending these at 6pm. I had just figured the 7pm that was listed was the correct time, because that's what it was in the last couple MGL's. So I was really surprised when I went to post my score and it said it was already finished.

Thanks for accepting the last minute score. I didn't realize you were ending these at 6pm. I had just figured the 7pm that was listed was the correct time, because that's what it was in the last couple MGL's. So I was really surprised when I went to post my score and it said it was already finished.

No probs. Different people that run the MGL have different cut off times, and the length of time games run for etc. My brain is all over the joint at the moment, so maybe I did mean 7pm originally, who knows :) All good.