Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 27 - Game 2 - U.N. Defense - Earth Joker

Finally beat the 2nd boss after many rage quits, smashing my reset button. 2nd boss becomes very cave-ish, but there's at least 100k of easy points straight after you kill him, so it's worth it.

Done with this now, my forearm is screaming blue murder...

WP_20160409_16_55_08_Pro.thumb.jpg.afcb8a8c115fab8ccee991667e3df1db.jpg

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0001.png.2639e8012aa2b3ba4ab942b5a89459b4.png

Oops, forgot about this competition ;) been busy working alot of hours anyway, so I've only got a couple tries in so far. Is there something that gives you temporary invincibility? Seems like sometimes stuff hits me and nothing happens, then other times I die just looking at the bullets wrong :unsure

edit: Heh, what's the chances of getting the exact same score? I see sectionZ also got 199100 :D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91692[/ATTACH]

Oops, forgot about this competition ;) been busy working alot of hours anyway, so I've only got a couple tries in so far. Is there something that gives you temporary invincibility? Seems like sometimes stuff hits me and nothing happens, then other times I die just looking at the bullets wrong :unsure

edit: Heh, what's the chances of getting the exact same score? I see sectionZ also got 199100 :D

Not that I'm aware of, but the hitbox of the ship has seemed a bit strange to me at times as well.

Well done Barra, smashed it, big score. It must be bullet hell when you get up to those heights ?

Its not too bad really. A little worse but its extremely exacerbated when you don't have any power/speed boosts. Speed especially. I can't dodge bullets well if the ship is like a turtle.

Its not too bad really. A little worse but its extremely exacerbated when you don't have any power/speed boosts. Speed especially. I can't dodge bullets well if the ship is like a turtle.

Yep, I saw speed as easily the most important power up, so you can keep running rings around formations to survive, in the latter stages when it gets too hectic to try and shoot everything up front.

Really enjoyed this game though, would like to play it 2P and use continues, try and finish it!