Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Help! Pinball crazy dog!!!

Batman Fan

Our jack russell X has always liked being around the legs of our pins (due to her height) but after we recently got her to stand up on a chair during a game, she's completely hooked and wants us to play ALL the time.

She spends the entire time we are playing (and the next two hours following) whimpering with excitement and trying to push the flipper buttons (no joke)

When we're ready to stop, she's not and I really think if she could, she would try to play the pins herself! Lol [emoji1]

Do anyone else's pets react this way?

Hi, this is the thread with my dog on action. He even goes to the pinball HE wants you to play for him !

http://www.aussiearcade.com/showthread.php/75039-Pinball-Dogs?p=930835&highlight=#post930835

I can never get the links right... just search for pinball dogs in the forum.

Oh be careful they can scratch the playfield glass and cabinets with their little puppy toenails !

Have tried many times to upload the video but not working [emoji47]

Anyone have any tips on what I might be doing wrong?

Have tried uploading file as mov, mp4 and wmv

Upload to youtube and link to the video. Looking forward to seeing the vid :)

Our jack russell X has always liked being around the legs of our pins (due to her height) but after we recently got her to stand up on a chair during a game, she's completely hooked and wants us to play ALL the time.

She spends the entire time we are playing (and the next two hours following) whimpering with excitement and trying to push the flipper buttons (no joke)

When we're ready to stop, she's not and I really think if she could, she would try to play the pins herself! Lol [emoji1]

Do anyone else's pets react this way?

Not sure about the pets but I act this way a lot. Any wonder Mandy puts me in the doghouse. :lol

Would love to see the video Joanne. I hope she wears white gloves around ToM. ;)

Help! Pinball crazy dog!!!

Not sure about the pets but I act this way a lot. Any wonder Mandy puts me in the doghouse. :lol

Would love to see the video Joanne. I hope she wears white gloves around ToM. ;)

[emoji23] Rofl! for first comment

Definately white gloves around ToM

She views it from a distance...it's my favourite and way too pretty [emoji6]

I only let her near @mckie1's pins [emoji38]

Edited by Batman Fan

Doc actually made us turn on "The Getaway " Pinball, he likes the supercharger when it fires up ! Must be a Border Collie thing? But ToM is still his second favorite, oh I think so anyway, I don't speak fluent dog.....:lol

So lets get some more pinny dogs vids going on this thread !

LOL, there is allot going on in pinball so it would be blowing the dogs mind, lol

It would be absolute magic what is happening from noise to balls flying around to dog who is interested lol.

they would also be excited because they can see you are happy playing pinball.

My dogs have no interest in my pinballs other than sleeping under it cos its on a nice cool floor. lol

theres a vid somewhere of a cat jumping around on the glass of a pinball trying to get the ball lol