Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL5 - Game 3 -ELVIS [FINISHED]

There is a lot less luck involved when Dedrok plays compared to when I play. Dedrok is proof that pinball isn't all luck even though my son is still convinced that he must just be the luckiest guy in Australia to have been ranked No. 1.

If I have a good game, I was lucky. If Dedrok has a good game, it's just the usual.

Edited by JustAnotherRat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VPGL5 - Game 3 -ELVIS [in progress]

patterns in Arcade games are different. You can predict what is going to happen as you know the same thing is going to happen every time, with the majority of Arcade games. The roll of the ball in Pinball not being so predictable as what a wave of enemies in an Arcade game are. Also obviously you are an exceptional pinball player, and that helps :D

Sometimes on some tables (if you have played enough games) the roll of the ball does become predictable. So you know that you have to nudge at certain times everytime.

If the ball goes out of pattern, then trap the ball to the flipper you need, then start the pattern over.

Hence 44 Bil on WCS.

But yes, not as true a pattern as Arcade, but similar.

JAR

I used to put in 6+ hours a night just on virtual tables to learn rules of the real pins. Sometimes that would be 2 games.

Do that over 2 or more years and you work out what to do real quick.

By the way ...... DedPin is now sitting right next to me in the house. I might pull up Elvis. :)

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160331/c4566be8226db4f83a18a49c7bc03619.jpg

Ive only got tomorrow nite to catch Kane unless Edy plays again?!? LOL...Thats not a challenge to go and play either Edy!!

This happened to me the 2nd time but after getting heart break hotel for the 4th time, it just didnt want to happen. I would have hit the targets at least 30 times. It stopped me getting Graceland the 2nd time.

Anyone got any ideas?

I just found out the ramp at 50 gives an extra ball. I could only get 3 extras max.

Learned alot in the last 2 nights - hound dog is worth a crap load - although quite the draine

score.jpg.d14820d20fa887e93608ee15ee96bed5.jpg

Great tussle going on to be the King of The King! This is the podium at the moment, still Kane is standing up on the top step at the moment, but it's looking ever shakier....

1. Kane 1,534,526,070 [desktop]

2. Acejas 1,407,344,850 [desktop]

3. Dedrok 1,232,658,860

2 whole days remaining, and they just happen to be the weekend..... Elvis leaves the building 9PM this Sunday.:035: That's Allright, Dont be caught crying in the chapel, give it one more big hunk of you burning love, and....let me be your...teddy bear... :confused:

So over this table ..... there is only so many times you can spend 40 - 50 mins playing and then get the same scores over and over and over and over.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]91345[/ATTACH]

At least you don't have the wooden spoon. I have played so many hours on this table and still have the wooden spoon.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Time's Up !

Congrats to @kane for winning ELVIS !

Final placings and points awarded:

1. Kane 25 [desktop]

2. Acejas 20 [desktop]

3. Dedrok 16 [cab]

4. Jed 13 [cab]

5. Skids 10 [cab]

6. Rusty_dagger 9 [desktop]

7. MrBungle 8 [cab]

8. JustAnotherRat 7 [cab]

New table has been posted. Overall ladder updated shortly.