Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 27 - GAME 1 - Gekisou

Just over a day to go and standings are

gekisou2.PNG.61d3b9b74efe56c4652fc4003f9e5c86.PNG

4 players haven't entered scores yet @Foot @Vice @Blktgr74 @danny_galaga and 1st is a no brainer but 2nd to 5th are close and 6th to 9th are close to each other as well.

Every point counts:)

- - - Updated - - -

http://i.imgur.com/jo9XrbL.png

Had a few spare minutes so

Edited by camaro
  • Like 1

We will see. Previous comparisons have shown little difference to the overall outcome. Now play on less than a day to go on this game!

Yeah...but just for this game, would have been mega points for wolf and bugger-all for everyone else...

And i know i'll hate myself, but I'll give this game another go... i'm on a roll this weekend, been on a bit of an Arcade and Pinball frenzy :)

• Like 1

last go at this , doesn't improve my position on the ladder but anyway. I think I sort of hit on a better method for survival with the very last game I played ie, go slower....

gek.thumb.jpg.eec77e21b98924eaa5e4bac25c7994b2.jpg

• Like 1

Heads Up!!!!! Gekisou is done and dusted in just over 2 hours time. Last chance to get a score in or better your previous scores. Good Luck.

Finish time is 6pm AEST (I think the southern states are now done with day light saving, so it should be 6pm for all in the eastern states).

• Like 1

thought i'd give it another couple of goes to see if i can improve.

Kudos to wolfman :sm1:, irritating game to find that much patience with this one..

thanks i put maybe a week in this game overall to break that 1.2 mil game i had in December. I wish my 1st attempt was better than 888k though lol

• Like 1

We will see. Previous comparisons have shown little difference to the overall outcome. Now play on less than a day to go on this game!

I don't know that simply scoring each MGL that has already been with a different method captures everything. I know that there isn't a better way, but how much would people have tried on this game if it was a percentage system and wolfman24 put his score up early in the comp. I probably would have only played a few games and then decided that my percentage wouldn't improve much so I wouldn't bother. This scoring system at least rewards me against others for having another go.

• Like 1

I don't know that simply scoring each MGL that has already been with a different method captures everything. I know that there isn't a better way, but how much would people have tried on this game if it was a percentage system and wolfman24 put his score up early in the comp. I probably would have only played a few games and then decided that my percentage wouldn't improve much so I wouldn't bother. This scoring system at least rewards me against others for having another go.

if the scoring was based on % I would have pushed the score higher lol that is why i like this scoring system better

• Like 1

if the scoring was based on % I would have pushed the score higher lol that is why i like this scoring system better

I always found the % system pushed me to get a little better BUT in games where there is a walkaway winner doesn't work so well. Hence the change this time....see how it goes I guess.

As someone said to me "You can't please all the people all the time"

• Like 1

Pipped me by 4k JAR :021:

% or not, nothing would have motivated me to try for a MUCH higher score with a runaway leader on this game. Another game, perhaps. I think the lack of the majority trying on this game to match such a massive score from wolfman was due to it's lack of replay value, ie reward v effort. a mighty score though, and a worthy winner :)

Edited by Jed
  • Like 1