Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanted: Space Invaders Part 2 bezel

Are you looking for only artwork so you can print a sticker or do you need the real bezel?

What version of the game ar you looking for?

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/uploads/1058/WP_000185.jpg

http://www.jammaplus.co.uk/forum/uploads/3587/DSC00461.jpg

Yeah thats the one, i assume thats the type of cp i need as well. @BIG Trev.

@dsikk if you find a source mate let me know please, ill sus it out as well.

@MamePatrol might be able to make them ?

Cheers

you will find the control panel/graphic unobtainium. I have searched and asked and it's impossible there is a blurry/out focus image going around and that's it.

I have a spare taito upright bezel as pictured as I bought a better one to replace my not so good one. It's at my parents so could take a photo or two on xmas day if anyone is interested as I'll sell it??

If somebody wants I can make a vectorfile of the bezel.

The CP is difficult as there are many different types and I have no good picture of the one shown on my previous picture. If somebody can provide me the right dimensions and a beter picture (even from a mangled CP) I can make a vector file of the CP too.

This is what I came up with:

Space-Invaders-II.jpg.2a427314b44eb48fe13092a6c96f599d.jpg

I know its not 100% accurate, but the online info is slim. If somebody can provide beter pictures I can finetune the image if needed.

Download link soon a beter version will be available, so stay tuned.

Now I'm still working on the controle panel. As soon as I have finished it I'll post a ling in this thread.

The side art is also on my to do list.

Edited by Ramakers
new version in progress

Well done @Ramakers heres another bezel image.

nice picture! Now I see the bottom part much clearer. I need to do some redrawing on my vector file. Also now see there is an extra line in the words "part II", that's easy to ad, and there is a galaxy beside the tittle.

Is it a picture of your own bezel? If so can you make high resolution pictures of the buildings at the bottom and of the galaxy?