Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Ghost Busters Announced!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few lighting additions on my gb for the interested:

Matched the river of slime color from gb2 for subway plus some extra cityscape lighting and scoops. Stern seem to be making this stock now with deadpool.

Did you change some of the standard white globes with coloured? If so had it also tamed the blinding effect the extra ball and super loopers light show has when playing gb in a dark room

Did you change some of the standard white globes with coloured? If so had it also tamed the blinding effect the extra ball and super loopers light show has when playing gb in a dark room

I changed out a couple. This and GoT definitely are the machines that give retina burn though.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

A year since the last post. Didn't think this title was so bad. Well to me it's great.

Just wanted to post has anyone played and completed the God mode on v1. 17? I have and just playing wrtb mode to just get to God mode was fun, God mode is fun and challenging. And then what comes after that is a feast for one's senses.

GB will be a classic and very sought after one day just like the walking dead. Mark my word, but then again I've been wrong more than not lol

• 1 month later...