Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Chassis, tube, or wiring fault?

Lord-Data

Question

Anyone got any ideas on this one?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/11/5ecd1920bdf77b97b557516efd1357b8.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/11/f97fd5236a9052ee7553cba42f279bff.jpg

I'll have to get the chassis model later, but it's a fairly modernish looking multi-sync screen. Does this with multiple boards, so not a board/game related. Just started showing up in the last week or so.

From about 50% of the way up, starts getting line spacing, bigger and bigger gaps.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 answers to this question

It's the missing lines that bugs me. I do plan to send to Jomac in the new year when I've got some cash spare, but it's curious, because it's a fault type I've not seen before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to tell much about it from your pics, but it looks like a semi digitally controlled chassis is it not? If it is, the issue could really be anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Hold that thought, i was thinking i saw a row of buttons up the top.

It's an arcade screen. Don't have the model number on hand, but I'll get it. It's a tri-sync screen tho, but currently running in 15khz mode, from a 350-in-1 board. This graphics problem happens on other boards too (only got 15khz boards to test with atm), and the 3xx-in-1 board works fine on my test bench. Def no encoder in the mix :)