Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

VPGL5 - Game 2 - ROLLER GAMES [FINISHED]

10251600.thumb.jpg.06350734dfa983e21100aba698c7568e.jpg

Thanks for the effort that has gone into getting this game played across both formats, really talented bunch out there!

I will consider nominating tables that are more ear-worm friendly in the future :)) Is there a Tay Tay 'Shake it off' table?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90419[/ATTACH]

Thanks for the effort that has gone into getting this game played across both formats, really talented bunch out there!

I will consider nominating tables that are more ear-worm friendly in the future :)) Is there a Tay Tay 'Shake it off' table?

Somehow I don't reckon there would be a huge market for a Taylor Swift pinball ?

- - - Updated - - -

as long as you sing that along with it in tune to the song

I'm getting into it a bit now... was walking my dogs this arvo singing rock rock, rocking rollergames :)

1 week down, one to go for Rollergames. Scores updated in the first post, Dedrok in his usual spot well clear of the pack, but it's close for 2nd and 3rd.

Plenty of time left to improve your scores !

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90529[/ATTACH]

As I was about to gracefully accept the wooden spoon, I had a dose of 'Bad attitude' on this one and rolled my way to Victory!

Go for the Wall!

you ****er :lol

I fired it up today and got 17million on my first ball, inc two extra balls. Game over by 20 million.

Starting to loathe this game, roll on Sunday :D

Me too, its freaking hard work to get a decent score

Sure is. You're working working working look up and have scored 5 million...

Maybe I'm just not working efficently enough! I'm basically hitting the Pit hole and then spinner loop or off the magnet flipper to get those 100k, 250k, 400k jackpots mostly and get multiballs happening. I almost never bother with the Wall targets.

How are others playing it ?

My scoring is in multi ball. Catch the ball on the left flipper then left loop up the ramp for jackpot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah same.

Keep 2 balls on left and then loop to ramp for jackpots. Even better when stacked with Sudden Death.

2 mIl for completing Sudden Death plus 1 Mil per shot.

Also, spinner loops to light the six teams to light extra ball.

Not much else to do other than that.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]90651[/ATTACH]

Still no improvement in position but a slightly better score. Last two balls were absolutely crap

I'm gonna get the wooden spoon for sure now

this game will be SHOT tomorrow :067:and a new game posted at some stage...

OK late coming to the comp :( but I'm in

Played a bit pissy last night 9 mill and tonight 28,539,800. Just snuck in - I'll post tomoz...I did a PRTSCRN but nothing came up in paint.

stink multiball got my points on the ramp and won (cant see as my BG monitor is to the side of me.

OT. Just upgraded rig with Win 10 GTX760ti and some old gen1 i7 Xeon (Dell) - VPX is great

Update: I was playing with version 9.9 and after reading SteveOz's Post I thought I would try with 9.2 - WOW what a difference. I was wondering how you you guys left looping and then ramping. On 9.9 when you plunge it orbits and I had to leave flipper up as I was missing the /not seeing the ball and draining. I also couldnt get extra ball shot and forget about backhanding or shooting for the left hole. I got any easy 20mil. Ive got to tomorrow to get in the top3 watch out Dedrok Kane and Rusty!

Edited by acejas

VPGL5 - Game 2 - ROLLER GAMES [iN PROGRESS]

OK late coming to the comp :( but I'm in

Played a bit pissy last night 9 mill and tonight 28,539,800. Just snuck in - I'll post tomoz...I did a PRTSCRN but nothing came up in paint.

stink multiball got my points on the ramp and won (cant see as my BG monitor is to the side of me.

OT. Just upgraded rig with Win 10 GTX760ti and some old gen1 i7 Xeon (Dell) - VPX is great

Update: I was playing with version 9.9 and after reading SteveOz's Post I thought I would try with 9.2 - WOW what a difference. I was wondering how you you guys left looping and then ramping. On 9.9 when you plunge it orbits and I had to leave flipper up as I was missing the /not seeing the ball and draining. I also couldnt get extra ball shot and forget about backhanding or shooting for the left hole. I got any easy 20mil. Ive got to tomorrow to get in the top3 watch out Dedrok Kane and Rusty!

Don't you dare make me spend more time playing this thing.

While you're at it, go have a crack at WCS. 44Bil to beat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

and as the clock strikes 9, time's up for rollerball !

Thanks to everyone who played and submitted scores. Dedrok makes it 2/2. Final scores and points below, laddder will be updated shortly.

1. Dedrok: 68,749,690 - 25 points

2. Kane: 46,871,170 - 20 points

3. rusty_dagger: 44,534,900 - 16 points

4. Skids: 29,306,450 - 13 points

5. MrBungle: 28,112,260 - 11 points

6. JustAnotherRat: 26,226,760 - 10 points

7. Jed: 21,302,360 - 9 points