Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

20P coin mech?

this thread needs to closed.

replying to a thread without even reading the initial post is pointless.

I never asked for advice, I asked "has anyone converted an Aussie 20 cent mech to accept a 20P coin"? #1

no need to get your nose out of joint @Gemini2544, your replying to my thread without reading the initial post. #1

I don't need coins and am aware of the 'free play' option. I want it to work off coins, again, #1

I want to keep the machine 'original'.

When it was in England a credit was added by inserting a 20P coin, this is what I want to replicate.

this thread needs to closed.

replying to a thread without even reading the initial post is pointless.

I never asked for advice, I asked "has anyone converted an Aussie 20 cent mech to accept a 20P coin"? #1

no need to get your nose out of joint @Gemini2544, your replying to my thread without reading the initial post. #1

I don't need coins and am aware of the 'free play' option. I want it to work off coins, again, #1

I want to keep the machine 'original'.

When it was in England a credit was added by inserting a 20P coin, this is what I want to replicate.

It's alright @Rich we all have bad day's. Just let it go, this is not doing anyone any good.

This should workhttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160304/cc96f2df885f9b4ab1c43681e1cf0775.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160304/62162af4dad3684d235b2867aa36aad7.jpg

They were used with tokens in wire machines there was a slotted play riveted over the coin slot so only tokens with the same slots would fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...