Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Wanted: DALEK TOPPER ASSEMBLY - Doctor Who pinball

Wanted: DALEK TOPPER ASSEMBLY - Doctor Who pinball

I have been looking for one of these also. Unfortunately they seem to be total Unobtanium until somebody parts out a machine. Last topper I saw for sale was from a guy parting out his machine in Greece!

I looked at casting these as a resin shell about 6 months ago and posted about it with a guess on price.

I looked into it a bit further and estimated the mold setup would have cost about $200 (if I got it right the first time) and production price for each dalek would have been about $40.

Too expensive if i only made 1 or 2.

Can't you buy the clear dome at the moment?

Nearly impossible to find .Picked one up on ebay a few months ago for $700 which had the original mechanism in it somehow (verified as one of the original 100). Dome from Europe much cheaper. I think the guys that made the "wobble head" conversion kit were going to make a few more internals if you did cast a few more up. Build it and they will sell.

I have one that I will part with

Dalek in excellent condition

Custom Eye with LED fitted

Brand new aftermarket dome - Not original specs

New repo decals

$300 - With or without dome , Free shipping , PM me for pics

Regards

Nick

I love your idea but even with a dalek you still need the decals and clear dome and other associated lighting components.

Items almost impossible to find.

Expensive but I'm happy [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at casting these as a resin shell about 6 months ago and posted about it with a guess on price.

I looked into it a bit further and estimated the mold setup would have cost about $200 (if I got it right the first time) and production price for each dalek would have been about $40.

Too expensive if i only made 1 or 2.

Can't you buy the clear dome at the moment?

This seems like a great idea, I'd definitely be up for one if you went ahead with it.

I love your idea but even with a dalek you still need the decals and clear dome and other associated lighting components.

Items almost impossible to find.

Expensive but I'm happy [emoji1]

Lighting components are easy enough. I even have an LED light board mod in mine. As for the decals I at have a solution.

All nice in theory for now until I work a few things out.

Will have to drag my box of moulds and casts out of the shed and have a tinker.

Might even have some left over bits to sell off.

• 4 weeks later...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]86102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]86106[/ATTACH]

Where did you find the long sticker that goes on the bottom of the dome?