Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Game day, EM shooter

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@jason1 how about an update. is the sound project working yet?

Oh crap I didnt post this already, thanks for reminding me, yer The sound is working,

the little jay car amp I built worked great, the 8 track from another machine i had worked great, Only thing i havent finished is recording the sound on the 8 track.

I have Downloaded the correct audio and effects tracks, edited them in cubase and split the tracks up, just need to get my arse into gear and transfer onto 8 tracks.

But Ive been pretty flat out with every one elses games ATM, I will at some time in the future strip this game down and do a full restore.

On the next lot of Games I have coming for Luna I will need a bunch of parts Nickle plating, I will pull off all the blingy metal parts on this Coney Island, I need nickle plated and send to the platers at the same time.

that was my plan with the last lot of Luna games to plate coney island parts at the same time, but I ran out of time and I didnt want to delay the nickle on those other

games

Edit I did knock up a recoil for the gun which works good, using a pinball knocker. I want to make one to the original specs provided earlier in this thread however.

• 3 months later...
I have both a Coney Island and a Funland. Funland has its 8 track player but a non-original fairground type music track, probably from another game. My Coney does not have its 8 track at all. I have owned many rifle games over the years and these are two of the best. I bought my Coney Island from Leisure & Allied in 1985.

• 1 year later...

Quite a bump to this thread so I do apologise for that firstly! I've just picked up one of these Coney Island machines myself and it's missing a few small items, so I'm hoping that I could pick your brain for some info if possible?

I've had a good read of this thread, so thanks for all the info on this scarce game.

Mines missing both the fluorescent tubes. The lower one looks like a standard 18" tube, but I've read in the schematics that the other looks like it should be a black light tube - but it's a really odd size! 34cm I think.

Are you able to verify it's size for me, or even point me in a direction for one? I can't seem to find that size without maybe moving the tube fittings wider apart (if that's possible?)

RE: the gun recoil.. are you supposed to felt a jolt from the gun when firing? I just get a funny peow noise lol.

Finally!... The 8-track has also been pinched from mine.. Have you managed to put something together for the small soundtrack that it has?

Cheers :)

With the lights, just remember to buy Blacklight-blue & not a Blacklight. The blacklight-blue tube is Black in colour from the box, if it's white don't buy it, it's just an insect zapper tube. Try buying from an electrical wholesalers the place where electricians buy from.

With the lights, just remember to buy Blacklight-blue & not a Blacklight. The blacklight-blue tube is Black in colour from the box, if it's white don't buy it, it's just an insect zapper tube. Try buying from an electrical wholesalers the place where electricians buy from.

Thanks for the tip! Looked into both BLB and just BL tubes and you're right, one is used for bug zappers.

Going to call into the local electrical places next week to see if they have a tube to suit me. Thinking it's a 33cm tube that measures 34cm including the pins - which is what I'm after.

I might ping the OP of this thread a PM to bring this thread back to his attention again and try to discuss it publically on here. Since information is quite scarce on this machine, it's good to keep it public to help others out.

Figuring out the soundtrack, gun recoil and a skeleton target that looks to vibrate lol.