Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 49

Thread: VPGL5 - Game 1 - WORLD CUP SOCCER '94 [FINISHED]

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    One game for 4 Billion, nice!

    I'm glad this version is easier, I'll stick with it then

    I find the left ramp pretty easy to hit continuously, that leads to easy captures and multiball etc

    Are you finding the same thing with the goalie though, he sticks to the left hand side of the goal ?
    The goalie worked fine for me.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,232
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    The goalie worked fine for me.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    Could you please let me know your ROM ?

    I figure most of my roms are old. WHen I first installed VP about 4 years ago, I downloaded one of those megapacks, so most of my roms are still from that original pack.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Could you please let me know your ROM ?

    I figure most of my roms are old. WHen I first installed VP about 4 years ago, I downloaded one of those megapacks, so most of my roms are still from that original pack.
    I'll have to check when I am home.

    Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,616
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1985 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Seem to get a lot of extra balls on this table too, I reckon Dedrok will be able to break 10bil easy
    Awesome 1st ball .... finally sorted my shot to the striker award to get extra balls.

    Table 01 WCS94 reduced 1st ball.JPG


    43 WCS94 91x v1.05 DT

    18,983,955,770

    Table 01 WCS94 reduced.JPG
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    Could you please let me know your ROM ?

    I figure most of my roms are old. WHen I first installed VP about 4 years ago, I downloaded one of those megapacks, so most of my roms are still from that original pack.
    It's named wcs_l2
    Is that what you need?

    Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,232
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherRat View Post
    It's named wcs_l2
    Is that what you need?

    Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

    yes thanks mate. i just checked mine and it's the same, so i think I will try a different table version or something. sometimes the goalie moves really slowly like he's shaking, and sometimes normally back and forth. Maybe he's just fed up witjh this HEAT.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    State
    NSW (Newcastle)
    Posts
    1,989
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    727 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I'm glad this version is easier, I'll stick with it then
    I am not convinced it is easier. Different shots are easier, but I played 4 or 5 games this afternoon on it and couldn't score for shit then I played one game on the other version I am running and got 3+ billion so it might just be my lack of ability and the occasional lucky game.

    I gave up in frustration tonight, I just couldn't play a decent game. I would get 1 - 1.5 billion first ball and follow it up by not even scoring 2 billion total.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    State
    Collingwood park Qld
    Posts
    2,863
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Quoted
    833 Post(s)
    I had a few games tonight on my very basic setup. Not sure what table I am using but it is a drain master if you hit it half way up the left ramp. Also it takes a really annoying kick into the left flipper.
    Pretty happy with the score though.
    3,271,200,170



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    State
    Newcastle Australia
    Posts
    6,616
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1985 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    yes thanks mate. i just checked mine and it's the same, so i think I will try a different table version or something. sometimes the goalie moves really slowly like he's shaking, and sometimes normally back and forth. Maybe he's just fed up witjh this HEAT.
    Try deleting your Nvram
    The Artist Formally Known As #1

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,232
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1435 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by rusty_dagger View Post
    I had a few games tonight on my very basic setup. Not sure what table I am using but it is a drain master if you hit it half way up the left ramp.
    don't forget the nudge buttons

    @Dedrok thanks, I'll try what you suggested. Though its been way too hot to head out to the shed last couple nights.
    Last edited by Jed; 25th February 2016 at 04:49 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •