Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

New Machine Day:Mini loyboy

Gday Guys

Another machine added to my collection which might be offloading after wifey gets sick of it..:lol

Mini lowboy with a Wonderboy (bootleg) pcb board in the cabinet.

1P3B set up

Non Jamma Cabinet

Height 1.3 m

Length 490 cm

Depth 460 cm

Horizontal monitor

Ive never seen this type of cabinet before so if anyone has information about the cabinet then please share the info of where it originally from.

Here some pictures

• 2 years later...
Natmar was Associated Leisure and they were up here in Brisbane... They owned Playtime and lai owned timezone.. Was like a war.. There were centres everywhere trying to beat each other. AL went down the shit tube

My father owned Natmar/Associated Leisure, I believe they went under in around 2002 and then my dad sold the Playtime naming rights. From the stories my dad tells me from running playtime, a war is a good way to put it. Shoot me an email on umashev.n@gmail.com if you have any questions

seeing as this thread got necro-bumped from the pits of the wasteland and nobody identified the cabinet....

The cabinet is a early 80's Japanese upright. These were some of the very first generic conversion cabinets for the arcade industry geared towards children. Many small time manufacturers would basically clone eachothers cabinets and sell these to small candy suburban candy stands in Japan. These cabs have made a sort of reassurance in Japan as of late. Guys like Tadishi Hijiyan president of the All-Japan Cocktail Arcade owners club ( http://bz504178zb.blog.fc2.com/ ) have championed their return.

Been looking for one of those control panels for years now....

cabs in their natural habitat

e21a2b63.thumb.jpg.0219ea41c7ed10fcfe3596b4571f01a0.jpg