Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: Moon Cresta: AA's Top Ten Scores.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,223
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)

    Speaking for myself I know I'll find 80k a tough nut to crack but Rat has a score of 139k for Moon Cresta in the MGL high scores list

    Quote Originally Posted by aaablettt View Post
    At worst you'll occupy 2nd & 3rd places!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    State
    Tasmania
    Posts
    4,246
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1279 Post(s)
    From memory my PB is around 180k
    How long ago was my 139k I might find I struggle to get 80k now.
    I love this game, but I hate how unbalanced the difficulty curve is. Once you get to about 120k the last two screens of the round have an element of luck and no matter how skilled you are you can get killed before you can move. I hate that, games need to be tough but fair.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Winter is here and I'm still riding more than gaming, my current goal = 100,000 meters elevation gain for the year - well ahead so far

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

    Moon Cresta: AA's Top Ten Scores.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rat View Post
    From memory my PB is around 180k
    How long ago was my 139k I might find I struggle to get 80k now.
    I love this game, but I hate how unbalanced the difficulty curve is. Once you get to about 120k the last two screens of the round have an element of luck and no matter how skilled you are you can get killed before you can move. I hate that, games need to be tough but fair.

    Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
    Jeez,
    What happens? I know the last alien on each set after run two gets to almost unplayable.
    I love it too. Like you the entire tune is etched into my consciousness. That goes for my non-arcade mates too-they can all reel off their own rendition.

    Edit: last two screens are the rockets coming down in a row super fast. You're right, too hard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,223
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    Thanks for that....now I have just run through the sound FX in my head for each stage, oh those meteorites and rockets....

    Quote Originally Posted by aaablettt View Post
    Jeez,
    What happens? I know the last alien on each set after run two gets to almost unplayable.
    I love it too. Like you the entire tune is etched into my consciousness. That goes for my non-arcade mates too-they can all reel off their own rendition.

    Edit: last two screens are the rockets coming down in a row super fast. You're right, too hard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    State
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,216
    Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    362 Post(s)
    Here's an old screenshot of mine from 25/10/2013

    Attachment 89335

    I have a Nichibutsu Moon Cresta cocktail cab that needs restoration, I'll get to it one day, but still having game board problems. I have four Moon Cresta boards, only one runs but it has graphics problems.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by kane View Post
    Here's an old screenshot of mine from 25/10/2013

    I have a Nichibutsu Moon Cresta cocktail cab that needs restoration, I'll get to it one day, but still having game board problems. I have four Moon Cresta boards, only one runs but it has graphics problems.
    2nd! Well done. Thanks Kane.


    Jimmy D

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

    Just crashed at 71,xxx points.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    State
    NSW
    Posts
    6,223
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1433 Post(s)
    I had a go last night and made 22k need practice again !

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    State
    Victoria
    Posts
    1,043
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    232 Post(s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jed View Post
    I had a go last night and made 22k need practice again !
    Thats fine, send a photo and get on the leaderboard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    State
    Brisbane - Wakerley
    Posts
    7,455
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Quoted
    492 Post(s)
    Man I suck, almost as much as Kane....almost....


    moon0004.png
    "Beer, it does a belly good!"

    Wanted: Pacman Cab Next Project: Skinny MAME Cab for Samfoot, thread soon, no really. I might even do one on my Pole Position cab!


Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •