Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

AA AFL Fantasy League 2016

Hammo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Deadset I thought all port fans were getting a 10 point deduction for throwing fruit at player[emoji38]

I'd like us all to be wowed by my predictive skills. See the first post on this thread and I made my prediction for the final![emoji326]

Sent from my iPhone using Aussie Arcade

Thanks Retroborg.

That was a close grand final and I was impressed with how good your team had become over the past 10 weeks or so. That could have gone either way, and I was very nervous looking at the scores after the Saturday games.

Thanks everyone for a fun season. I had my best year ever finishing inside the top 1000, so not thinking I can do that again next year.

Looking forward to going again though in 2017!

• 5 months later...

@Hammo - are you going to run this again this year? I'd be also interested in an NRL fantasy league also if anyone is interested - not sure if it works in the same sort of way or if you just do it as an individual.

I'm in it for a bit of fun, as usual I don't really have the time or deep interest to spend a lot of time researching player info.

• 2 weeks later...