Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

It's all Over Red Rover

a mere 7.5 months later, VPGL 4 is over. what a marathon of sporadic playing and intermittant scoring !

And we have for the first time, a new overall winner of a VPGL. Kane and Dedrok were neck and neck going into the final game (Ice COld Beer) which only drew two scores... and @KANE is declared VPGL champion ! Well done Kane, with Dedrok coming in second, and JAR proving consistancy reaps rewards coming in third. Full results and overall points are:

1st: Kane: 208

2nd: Dedrok: 175

3rd: JustAnotherRat: 167

4th: MrBungle: 77

5th: Jamma: 54

6th: StevOz: 50

7th: AceJas: 40

8th: stuzza: 13

I'll start a new thread for a possible VPGL5.

Well done to everyone who played and submitted scores !

Oh that's ok......I read the title and saw it was posted by you and thought WTF????........ but yeah all games must come to and end, that is ok carry on :) (I should have looked at the section it was posted in as I just hit new posts)

Oh that's ok......I read the title and saw it was posted by you and thought WTF????........ but yeah all games must come to and end, that is ok carry on :) (I should have looked at the section it was posted in as I just hit new posts)

heehee.... :D

Hey have you got that bartop vpin going.... just on that, I saw a post on a vp site where a person had used a windows tablet and could run visual pinball on it, that would be an easy way to get a huge number of tables on a bartop vpin.

Maybe one day...if I get more time...which may happen.....right now my gaming time is consumed by playing MMR so much my forearms are getting bigger :) I'm gunna look like Popeye when I rock up to the Batcave meet :D no doubt I will go down in a bundle of nerves when I meet the first real "player" ;)

Maybe one day...if I get more time...which may happen.....right now my gaming time is consumed by playing MMR so much my forearms are getting bigger :) I'm gunna look like Popeye when I rock up to the Batcave meet :D no doubt I will go down in a bundle of nerves when I meet the first real "player" ;)

I hear that... I've had my Pinbot a week and a half, and is all I have been playing. Love it :D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Yeah, real life consumed me on this one and I didn't get a chance to play my cab at all. Also the longer format gave me too many excuses to put it off. LOL Hopefully I can get into some more VPin action again soon. Still gotta sort out VP10!

I got a good tip online for vp10 the other day for people having trouble running it that are not using Windows 10. By default in the video settings the 'set pre-rendered frames' is set to 2, change that to 1. Def helped on my win7 setup.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk