Thread: Various Neo Geo Prints

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NEO-GEO Man View Post
    Awesome, all mine are heavily yellowed!!

Can you do vinyl high res printed labels or laminated stickers for home carts? Ive got a fair few i want to get done, and would like them to look as original as possible.

Im also going to fully redo a 4 Slotter LAI NEO•GEO cab soon, and that art looks absolute top notch

- - - Updated - - -

What sort of prices on those mini marquees? Id like to get a few!
    Are you after AES labels? I have not printed them before but if we can find good high res scan there is no reason why I couldn't.

The MVS mini-marquees are $11, but happy to gove you a discount if you buy a few together.

Here is a few I did this week -

State
    QLD, Australia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamePatrol View Post
    Are you after AES labels? I have not printed them before but if we can find good high res scan there is no reason why I couldn't.

The MVS mini-marquees are $11, but happy to gove you a discount if you buy a few together.

Here is a few I did this week -

Yes, i have a fair few high res home cart labels here, just dont know who to get to make them for me so theyll look as close to original as possible.

I have had some done years ago on vinyl, and they look fine from a distance, but the guy that get them printed for me lowered the resolution of them so the actual detail looks terrible at arms length. Some were much worse than others, and i have no idea why he did that.

If you have access to other AES cart stickers that could be handy too.
    •Converting Game Gears and Atari LYNX with McWill screens and Gameboy Pocket with backlight and Bivert mods
    •Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Mega CD region free BIOS install and power supply repairs, NEO•GEO UniBIOS install, 3DO RGB and 240p mods, DIY kits available for all.
    • CPS2 and NEO•GEO game repairs and conversions

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

If you want to email them to me - info@noodleshirt.com I can check them out for you and let you know how they'll print.

State
    QLD, Australia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    If you want to email them to me - info@noodleshirt.com I can check them out for you and let you know how they'll print.
    Awesome, thanks mate ill get to that when i come off night work in a few days
    •Converting Game Gears and Atari LYNX with McWill screens and Gameboy Pocket with backlight and Bivert mods
    •Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and Mega CD region free BIOS install and power supply repairs, NEO•GEO UniBIOS install, 3DO RGB and 240p mods, DIY kits available for all.

State
    QLD, Australia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    Isnt it funny i said id contact you after i finished night work... Well, i just finished night work a couple day ago, and here i am!! 2 and a half years and about 45 lots of night work late, but i got here eventually!!!

Im going to contact you about the LAI 4 slotter art work for the control panel, i am going to make a start on this rig, do you have the correct art for the LAI 20" 4 slotter cab??

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Sure do! Just email me when you get the chance. info@noodleshirt.com

State
    QLD, Australia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    Sure do! Just email me when you get the chance. info@noodleshirt.com
    Hi, i sent you an email a couple days ago, did it come through?

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Sorry mate, email sent! Blame Christmas for the delay!

State
    QLD, Australia
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    375 Post(s)
    Sorry mate, email sent! Blame Christmas for the delay!
    No rush at all mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information