Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Lego

I actually think it's priced not to bad, considering the first one in 2007 was price just under a $1000.

My problem with this set is the space, still will probably get it on September 14th just may have to stay in a box for a year or 2.

I actually think it's priced not to bad, considering the first one in 2007 was price just under a $1000.

My problem with this set is the space, still will probably get it on September 14th just may have to stay in a box for a year or 2.

I may have to eat my words on this. The helicarrier was 3000 pieces at $600 so $600 x 2.5 (7500 pieces) is about bang on ($1500 NZ)...but I still dont like it

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Bought a couple of those $99 glass cabinets from Ikea the other day. They seem useful for the smaller Lego at least. My Kwik E mart just fits inside but then how can you play with it and open it up? So I put it on top. But now I'm thinking 'how often would I play it anyway?' and also, those little SImpsons lego figures look a bit lonely in there on their own! So I'm about to put Kwik E mart back in…

Apologies for lo res pics and the fact they get turned on their sides when uploading!

Just an update on the IKEA glass cabinets. Joanna noticed some bits n pieces in Kmart that might be handy. Some clear plastic trays you could turn upside down to make steps and a little clear foldable shelf you could use to make shelves inbtween the existing shelves. Both are home & co which is a Kmart brand

97D758A2-8772-4F13-A911-2AE88816DE7A.thumb.jpg.9c45598723e0e47ca5f80f336344c832.jpg

4AE9F234-47C4-425C-BFF2-5DC32D439ACC.thumb.jpg.4a0ebbe5df5344946c4cbfb79278b516.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I remember just after Ecto 1 was released I msged a friend and told him about it and said I would prob get one, he replied saying he had seen it made up at a toy shop and that it was average at best and not to waste my money.

Turns out a few days before I msged him he had bought it for me for my birthday