Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Back to the Future - Part 2

bttf2_zps0rxz3xev.png.04aaa55a3308fff69b3f0e3cc92e062e.png

Anyone else gonna do the nerd thing and watch this tomorrow night? Not sure if it's on free to air, surely one of the channels is going to show it. I've got the trilogy on DVD somewhere so I'll watch it for about the 50th time tomorrow :D

Didn't hear all of the stuff on the radio today, I think there are a few of the small independent cinemas showing part 2 tomorrow night. I think I head one of them was charging $6.60 per ticket which was apparently the price for a ticket back in 1989.

Makes you wonder though, I bitch about having to pay about $13 for a ticket these days to a cinema with comfy seats, surround sound and a way better picture quality - so 26 years later the price of the cinema has only increase by double for a far superior quality. Can't say that about many other things - petrol for example? :lol

Funny thing is I started watching this on my flight back from London yesterday. Watched a new release ( Jurassic World ) , and decided to try the classic movies and watched the original and then started watching BTTF 2. As corny as ever, but still got a laugh.

Word is that Nike will be releasing the Air Mag sneakers that Marty wore in the second film, complete with power laces!

http://www.gq.com/story/nike-back-to-the-future-air-mag-sneakers-release-2015

Great Scott!

Yeah they've had the patent on them since the movie came out, I assume they'll release these like the last ones, only a small amount with all profits going to Parkinsons research (which I'm ok with)

Sadly they'll be out of my reach, maybe one day :P