Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nutt & Muddle Jubilee 10c

? thats correct. There must be a coin there to prevent the pin from moving forward. The pin being held back, allows the rest of the mech to cycle, thus setting everything else in motion.

That's the bit I'm having trouble with. When I pull the handle without a coin in the pin won't come forward and the machine spins.

Sent from my SM-T330 using Aussie Arcade mobile app

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Hi all,

I have been handed down a nutt and muddle one arm bandit in great condition, I am trying to find out it value. If anyone can point me the right way it would be appreciated.

I'm not in a position to say but owning a Pokie in private possession is illegal in NSW. Asking for help on a public forum may not bode well.

• 5 months later...
Gidday all.

Have aquired a jammed machine, which I have stripped down and freed up. Very simple, someone used a two cent piece in a 10c mech.

Had 4.72 worth of coins in it, so I'm a winner already!

I found a 1966 10c coin and 2 x 1967, in it.

So I have a number of questions, if anyone can throw in with some advise:

How does one date a machine? Power is for lights only. There is no electro mechanical interfaces at all.

How would one obtain spare cabinet parts. (The chrome front shell (left side of reel window) is bent, so it seems silly to sandblast and rechrome it. and the Panel that used to have the coin funnel (?) is missing.)

a couple pics to share:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87632[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]87633[/ATTACH]

Hi, I know this post is a little old but just came across it now and I have an Eastern Promise but mine is a Jubilee MK 12 so is a little different cosmetically but the internals look the same.

The person I got it from said it was a 1977 but not 100% sure on that, anyway if you still need any pictures or help mine is fully operational.

20200905_122420.thumb.jpg.cddc8453d965e1801fe2ac64fd0637d9.jpg 20200905_122507.thumb.jpg.c0a7cf059cbcf797ff571909a8604202.jpg