Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Cursed's Games Room Meet - Finally!

Cursed's Games Room Meet - Finally!  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Cursed's Games Room Meet - Finally!

• Hell Yeah! And make it offical with IFPA points.
    • Sounds great! No IFPA points necessary though.
    • I just like to hit the round thing with the flappy paddles, no comp needed.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wish I could go, would be great to catch up with everyone again.

If you and Duane do a Melbourne run before hand like you did a couple of years ago let me know!!

We usually get there during the day and go to the crown for a few beers and a game of roulette

before sleep and catching the flight to NZ Wednesday morning.

snip!

That was one hell of a typo then......;)

Thanks @Cursed I had an awesome time. I'm on the verge of conversion since playing twilight zone

Great to hear and you are welcome, Nima? I look forward to when you have a few of these and I can come to your meet! :cool:

Great choice Twilight Zone!

We usually get there during the day and go to the crown for a few beers and a game of roulette

before sleep and catching the flight to NZ Wednesday morning.

Ahhh that's right.

All well if you guys have time let me know.

Ok gents, I have added a poll to this thread to gauge interest.

I will personally say I am not interested in playing in a comp at my own home but I am happy to hold one.

I also want to say that the meets are more about the fun and talking pinball for me than comps.

Could I ask that you only vote if you have or could possibly attend a meet here.

Look forward to everyone's thoughts?

Damn! Missed out! Only just joined the page recently - and I'm so close in Lara! :) Looks like it was a whole lot of fun :)

Was a great night, keep an eye out for the next one.

iPhone version will have to do until I find one :)

You will find one mate, plenty of them around.

You can't have mine though! ;)

Ok gents, I have added a poll to this thread to gauge interest.

I will personally say I am not interested in playing in a comp at my own home but I am happy to hold one.

I also want to say that the meets are more about the fun and talking pinball for me than comps.

Could I ask that you only vote if you have or could possibly attend a meet here.

Look forward to everyone's thoughts?

sorry i missed your meet, @Cursed i'd given up reading this section of the forum as there's never any meets here, there always interstate:(

A comp is a great idea, ifpa points a bonus & being the host is always an advantage (playing your own machines)lol, you will find that there will be plenty of fun and talking pinball regardless, after all it's pinball that has brought us all together. looks like the first meet was a huge success , hope to make the next one :)

@LCM (Luke) he's the man to talk to if you want to host a comp with ifpa points

sorry i missed your meet, @Cursed i'd given up reading this section of the forum as there's never any meets here, there always interstate:(

Agree, that was what made me decide to have one and open it to everyone. Well that and @WATSJOHN guilted me into it.....:laugh:

A comp is a great idea, ifpa points a bonus & being the host is always an advantage (playing your own machines)lol, you will find that there will be plenty of fun and talking pinball regardless, after all it's pinball that has brought us all together.

At this stage I doubt I will hold a comp on my next meet as I am not really that interested myself, but I am open to the idea.

looks like the first meet was a huge success , hope to make the next one :)

More than welcome, at a rough guess the next one will be in October....ish.

If your next meet is Oct, it must be our turn again soon Mike ;)

Haha, up for that mate. Maybe we will beat Moyra this time!

I am thinking roughly every 6 months or so, till everyone gets bored of it anyway. :lol

How do you sort out a credit dot on an iphone? :lol

I guess they fix them in the update from the AppStore?

It's like owning one of those pins at the pub and someone services it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Pledging at least an hour at Michael's next meet on the BBQ to free you up a bit more ;)

Seriously fun night :cool:

Cheers mate, seriously underestimated how long it would take to cook that many snags and hamburgers!

Will organise it a bit better next time.

• 3 weeks later...