Thread: WALL GRAPHICS - Arcade / Console Poster Prints

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

WALL GRAPHICS - Arcade / Console Poster Prints

I've done some sweet poster prints on some spare "AVERY MPI 2611" wall film.

This material is a tough, scuff-resistant, flexible calendared vinyl film designed specifically for wall graphics.
    It has a satin matt finish and is easy to install and remove. They can be left up permanently or even framed.
    The print quality and feel of the material is amazing. Really top shelf stuff.

Price on these is $44 plus shipping. So put some colour on your games room walls guys!

Approximate size is 600mm x 800mm (some shorter, some longer, but all around the same width)

I've left a nice 8mm white border around the outside. This helps the print "pop" off the wall. We can also trim this to a hard edge is you like.

State
    Hobart
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    123 Post(s)
    Very nice looking, what kind of quality are the images you use for printing and are they freely available or are you limited to the few high quality ones shown?

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    258 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
    Very nice looking, what kind of quality are the images you use for printing and are they freely available or are you limited to the few high quality ones shown?
    The quality of these is pretty nice. Hand drawn things seem to be alot more forgiving when blown up. I just do a Google Images search and try to find the largest images possible. The vinyl makes a big difference too. I doubt they would look as good on a high gloss material.

State
    victoria
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)
    A black tiger / dragon print would look great

Thread Information