Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Swords of Fury

Putting my Swords of Fury pinball up for sale. This is a seriously fun game with multiball, drop targets, ramp shots etc.

It is in great condition, plays nicely and is fully working.

Almost all GI, inserts and backbox lights are LEDs. The display has been upgraded so that it will run cooler on a lower voltage (so it will last much longer). 3 of the 4 flippers are running upgraded dmd era style flippers. No broken plastics etc.

The cabinet artwork is the best I have seen on this title, and only has one very small touchup on the side (done by the previous owner). The playfield is great. The upper playfield is slighly faded, but this seems to be the case on all Swords of Fury's.

It's in Brisbane. I'm happy to ship it, but as always, it's better better if you can check it out in person.

$2.7k. I'm selling to raise some $$ to pay for my hot water system that just blew up :cry

1.thumb.JPG.ee7d0407af7eeeb496c519812fe7db80.JPG

2.thumb.jpg.d52be05e569618aa3d5fa05dffc6b0d6.jpg

3.thumb.JPG.50459edb2176ade6a56f1cb89cfc2a32.JPG

4.thumb.JPG.81980faff634ebecfdc58063e073b9a5.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.a80784db13d059326c444b2f5ee59943.JPG

6.thumb.jpg.cf4017aab659a96855c13fb8e83ab38f.jpg

7.thumb.JPG.feca15cc8f44701d4ff2d8885be66ce6.JPG

Edited by wiener_dog
Sold

Great game. I play it more than most of my 'big name' titles. Looks like pretty good condition this one. I've only seen a couple of decent ones in Australia. Most are trashed. I'd snap it up if I didn't already have it. Actually, the game is that good that I almost want two!

Great game. I play it more than most of my 'big name' titles. Looks like pretty good condition this one. I've only seen a couple of decent ones in Australia. Most are trashed. I'd snap it up if I didn't already have it. Actually, the game is that good that I almost want two!

your not the guy who happened to buy my one from qld are you? if so ill buy it back

Lionman..!

Do we need a Lionman thread..?

best call out ever lol

LION MAN

challenge me

yer this is not a quiet game and is one that even on low volume will wake the neighbors, and its very fast

in case those who havent played it are wondering

heres a vid

If anyone is wondering, no unfortunately it's not going to my place, I'm told that some mystery buyer got in faster than the 6mins it took me to PM after it was listed and didn't bother responding in the thread.

Lionman Lionman :(

If anyone is wondering, no unfortunately it's not going to my place, I'm told that some mystery buyer got in faster than the 6mins it took me to PM after it was listed and didn't bother responding in the thread.

Lionman Lionman :(

that sucks, i hate that when that happens.

LIONMAN