Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Jason's Arcade

yer its not bad, supernaturals has awesome cover graphics, has a rotten corps skeleton on the front, it wasn't a bad horror.

that one would display very well on your shelf

better in your collection than sitting in my junk room.

the covers on these are all good, they would all be first releases, they were bought from my uncles video shop and he had them from new, I too bought them when he went from VHS to dvd, he had one of the biggest obscure horror collections on his shelves i had ever seen in any video shop back in the day, it was sad seeing them go when dvd came out as i knew only a few would have made it to dvd.

thats mad how your uncle had a video store, was it a private one or one of the franchise chains? i used to love going to the video store after school with a pocket full of coins, play a few vids then hire a horror tape or two. used to always love staring at the horror tapes, the artwork was awesome. A lot of these movies were made for vhs so thats the only way to watch it if you want authenticity, plus i love the old grindhouse effect u get watching them on a crt tv

• 5 months later...
Looks awesome man. Good to see the virtual pin still kicking. Love the VHS racks. I used to own a video shop with my old man. Had a stack of horror tapes that I stupidly got rid of. Only kept evil dead and evil dead 2 which I still have. Miss my blood diner VHS haha

Nice! Much more room than the old garage.

yeh thats for sure! a couple of your cabs in that lineup ;)

Looks good is the black and white checkered flooring vinyl roll or vinyl tiles, I'm after something similar

vinyl roll mate from bunnings, the price has gone up to $50 a metre. im sure it was less when i bought it

https://www.bunnings.com.au/gerflor-essential-3m-wide-damier-black-and-white-sheet-vinyl-floor-roll_p6613180

Nice dude! Looks great! GLWS.... Err I mean when's the first meet? ;)

LOL i will organise something soon mate once i get back from HK ;)

Looks awesome man. Good to see the virtual pin still kicking. Love the VHS racks. I used to own a video shop with my old man. Had a stack of horror tapes that I stupidly got rid of. Only kept evil dead and evil dead 2 which I still have. Miss my blood diner VHS haha

cheers mate yeh the virtual pin is still going strong! i've been toying with adding flipper feedback as i saw a thread on it here recently.

thats cool about the video store! shame they're all closing down now, a bit like the arcades. one of the video stands i got there was from a blockbuster video just closed recently in my area. blood diner is so gruesome lol

Awesome man cave, and the young men seem to be enjoying it also :)

yeh they were my son had his friends over on the weekend for his birthday, the pool table was popular also although they had no idea how to play it aha

Cool. Can't wait to see that jp cab all finished! :)

yeh its all done mate! i went with your suggestion and used the angle brackets to mount it! had to use about 10 of the heavy duty ones since the 50" plasma weighs a ton! the CGA to VGA converter leaves a few dots here and there on screen but its good enough for me! i also found that i have to align the gun sights each time i turn the machine on as it seems to reset. no biggy tho. the kids have finished the game twice now lol

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...