Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Willian Indiana Jones Colour DMD Screen

Saber

Hey All.

Thought I would throw up some pics of my new Colour DMD screen for my IJ.

Got one on my STTNG also, they are additive.

The Aussie dollar isn't helping at the moment with the price but if on the fence about getting once can I say IMHO they are well worth it and really add to the paying experience of the machine.

There are a few different display options you can use but I think this is the nicest one and closely matches the original display but just in colour.:cool::cool:

IMG_3163.thumb.jpg.6e44583e8a28c3384caed524f65fbf02.jpgIMG_3164.thumb.jpg.5d22f1f04f6646265bf14091d1428191.jpgIMG_3173.thumb.jpg.37aeb1b5a1e250e0528a0e1e696002db.jpgIMG_3190.thumb.jpg.f653822b1d29cf9bf4585be8782a3f46.jpgIMG_3191.thumb.jpg.12b51ab6e966c2f3241d4e549657a42a.jpgIMG_3192.thumb.jpg.c9f769f368786a411d222a15c8f2734e.jpgIMG_3196.thumb.jpg.a1437176abc5c2af9edb2e0121f80a90.jpg

Agree the ColorDMD looks spectacular on IJ - when I switched back temporarily to the original orange DMD it looked like crap in comparison and I had to get that colour back in there pronto. Only downside is the stress it puts on the machine - if you have some other mods it can cause problems and I've blown a few fuses.

I guess the cost is the other downside and that's not improving with the dollar below US70c today and talk of GST being applied to overseas online purchases.

Agree the ColorDMD looks spectacular on IJ - when I switched back temporarily to the original orange DMD it looked like crap in comparison and I had to get that colour back in there pronto. Only downside is the stress it puts on the machine - if you have some other mods it can cause problems and I've blown a few fuses.

I guess the cost is the other downside and that's not improving with the dollar below US70c today and talk of GST being applied to overseas online purchases.

Funny you should say that about the fuse.

I have had it in my STTNG for ages with out any issues and only last week the fuse on the DMD circuit blew.

that being said my STTNG has a number of mods on it so that might be part of the issue.

Do you know how much power it draws?

God damn that is sexy!

Have to sadly agree on the usd/aud issue though so I can't currently justify the price premium. :cry

I'll probably be in vegas in a couple of weeks (will be visiting pinball HOF while im there) and I have some actually greenbacks lying around from a trip a couple of years ago. I wonder if they'd deliver to a hotel room if I paid cash :lol

@sabre007 How long was it from ordering to having the hardware in your hands?

God damn that is sexy!

Have to sadly agree on the usd/aud issue though so I can't currently justify the price premium. :cry

I'll probably be in vegas in a couple of weeks (will be visiting pinball HOF while im there) and I have some actually greenbacks lying around from a trip a couple of years ago. I wonder if they'd deliver to a hotel room if I paid cash :lol

Contact Randy at ColorDMD. He will send to the motel if you give him advance notice. Saving on the shipping is a big positive if you are going to be there any way Koops.

God damn that is sexy!

I'll probably be in vegas in a couple of weeks (will be visiting pinball HOF while im there) and I have some actually greenbacks lying around from a trip a couple of years ago. I wonder if they'd deliver to a hotel room if I paid cash [emoji38]

I had Randy deliver mine to my hotel when I was staying in Anaheim / Orange County LA. He apparently worked close by so was more than happy to drop them off once tha Paypal payment cleared. I would imagine shipping to a Vegas hotel would be do-able.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Contact Randy at ColorDMD. He will send to the motel if you give him advance notice. Saving on the shipping is a big positive if you are going to be there any way Koops.

hmmm looks like about $50AUD difference.

edit : I've pinged the guys at colordmd to see if they'll ship to a hotel :)

Any one else in melbourne want one? :redface

Edited by Koops

God damn that is sexy!

Shipping was really quick. Don't remember exactly how long but was only a week or less.