Thread: NEO GEO - MVS - Reproduction Boxes - NOW AVAILABLE

State
    Vic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daithidownunder View Post
    For me this would kind of defeat the purpose of the reproduction box, which is designed to look and feel exactly like the originals. Each to his own though I guess
    Yeah I suppose what I was getting at was for people that wanted a cheap Shockbox/NeoBoxMini alternative in Australia could get the Box+Bubblewrap+Full Spine, and people like yourself that wanted a repro kit box could get the Box+Bubblewrap+Labels.

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    I guess it could be an option, shock boxes certainly are expensive to import so I guess this would be a cheaper option.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk

State
    Vic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by daithidownunder View Post
    I guess it could be an option, shock boxes certainly are expensive to import so I guess this would be a cheaper option.

Yeah 10 Shockboxes with Inserts shipping to Aus is about $250AUD O_O.

If MamePatrol did offer the spines I'd probably still order the labels and have the front with label and then the spine with the full spine sticker for days when I felt like a change

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SMB View Post
    Hey MamePatrol, not sure if you'd be interested (or have the print capability), I really like the way the NeoMiniBox has the spine with a sticker. I was thinking would it be possible for you to print up a sticker around the size of one of the sides of the boxes? (223mmx52mm)

I made up these pretty quick for examples; (Hadn't changed the meg count yet)

Attachment 85951Attachment 85952Attachment 85953Attachment 85954

(Originals 233mm X 52mm @ 300DPI)

If you print them @ 100% they should cover the complete spine of the MVS Box. Could be another option or another thing people might like, happy to work on the complete set (300DPI).

Cheers,
    Shane.

Heya, sure we can print anything! I can't see the attachment but I do understand what your getting at.

PM or email me and we can sort you out. Cheers!

State
    Vic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks so much for the Boxes/Labels/Bags, makes everything so much nicer! And I can now buy terrible label carts and fix em up (This helped a lot in finding a decent price on WindJammers)

dWRGFJw.jpg28ACeh8.jpg1h7VG7X.jpg

Definitely quality, Definitely ordering more in the future Highly recommended!

State
    Campbelltown
    Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SMB View Post
    Thanks so much for the Boxes/Labels/Bags, makes everything so much nicer! And I can now buy terrible label carts and fix em up (This helped a lot in finding a decent price on WindJammers)

dWRGFJw.jpg28ACeh8.jpg1h7VG7X.jpg

Definitely quality, Definitely ordering more in the future Highly recommended!
    Thanks so much for the pics and feedback mate! So glad you dig them.

State
    Vic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MamePatrol View Post
    Thanks so much for the pics and feedback mate! So glad you dig them.
    Mate, you are more than welcome. You offer such a quality, no bullshit service mate. More vendors should take after yourself brother.

EDIT: Got a few more carts coming, can see me ordering off you for years to come.

Also, I wanted to say, the way you print the labels (Is it vinyl stuff?), seems to withstand heat, unlike the paper backed glue labels. Top Shelf!

State
    wa
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)
    These are looking great, as soon as I get 5 mins to myself I'll be putting in a big order.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information