Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

steptoeys man cave plan

Hi all

Well I,ve got my 9x6.7 shed quote, just need the slab sorted now. One bay will be 3.5m, the rest will be 5.5m for the ute and workshop, 2.7m to eaves. The picture below shows the corner its going into, not sure how to get the cement down there yet, thats his problem but will be my money.

The other pic will be the man cave, the big room is 6x7, i think i might put a doorway into the bottom of the loft, the loft is 5x5m. Maybe it could be the bar or pinball room. Theres also another little room behind the loft which is 5x2.5, you can see the door back left in shed, maybe it could be the bar. Im after a nice corner to sit and lounge in, plus enough room to play pool. Arcade machi e around some walls.

Id love to here some ideas on what you guys think would work. The plan is to use recycled materials, not sure to put on floor yet, im thinking carpet straight onto the cement. I will be having a wood heater somewhere, maybe pot belly to keep me warm when watching footy.

Cant believe how fast the weeds grow, thats what happened while i was away. That that state of my shed after a 2 room reno inside, hehehe, not cleaning it up until new workshop ready

Ill document the lot as it happens.

Cheers

20151115_131727.thumb.jpg.5c4a207a0bbdffbb585a9fe7cbf49e19.jpg

20151115_131833.thumb.jpg.4066b8e9a4873a6d8654a97853f67017.jpg

My shed / mancave is exactly the same dimentions except I went for 3mtrs to the eaves because it gives you that bit more extra height in the roller door which I am so glad that I did, however if I had to do again I would have gone that little bit extra and made it 10 mtrs long you can never have to much space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys, the new shed is workshop and garage, the old is the man cave, shes water tight, iill show some pics later of the construction inside, i have to fix gutters. Cant wait to get it cleared out and see the blank canvas.

Cheers

• 1 year later...

Ok, bit over 12months down the track, slab in, shed prob mid Jan as im going away. Storm water still issue thought, need sorted fast. Anyway, once shed up ill move in then look at man cave, ill be looking for ideas when the time comes.

Cheers20161222_151533.thumb.jpg.2d63cba9b33ac5125842b62436b34476.jpg

Ok, bit over 12months down the track, slab in, shed prob mid Jan as im going away. Storm water still issue thought, need sorted fast. Anyway, once shed up ill move in then look at man cave, ill be looking for ideas when the time comes.

Cheers[ATTACH=CONFIG]103061[/ATTACH]

Heres and idea for the man cave, a cascading chilled beer fountain ! Just putting it out there ! Ask Santa for one, Merry Xmas Ho Ho HO

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

steptoeys man cave plan

For as long as there have been men, there has been a desire for us males to retreat to a private place to escape the wider world. It could be a space to build stuff, fix stuff, break stuff, or simply chill out. A secluded spot to tinker with model airplanes, brew craft beer, fix-up vintage cars, throw darts, shoot pool, play Scalextric, complete computer games, watch films with no plot but explosions or weepies that you can cry your eyes out to in private. In recent times, this special space has come to be referred to as a man cave. Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

Edited by nadhim