Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Iron Maiden's "Speed of Light" Music Video pays homage to classic Arcade games!

"Speed Of Light", is a new song from British heavy metal legends Iron Maiden, the song is written by guitarist Adrian Smith and vocalist Bruce Dickinson and the track is taken from the band's new double album, "The Book Of Souls", set to release on the 4th of September. The "Speed Of Light" video was produced and directed by Llexi Leon with animation and visual effects by The Brewery Production Company. This is the first music video for Llexi Leon, who is said to be a huge Iron Maiden fan.

The video is a "homage" to four decades of video gaming juxtaposed alongside Iron Maiden's "Eddie" as he travels through space and time to complete his Herculean task.

Leon told Metal Hammer: "It seemed a perfect fit ? 40 years of metal explored alongside four decades of video games.I pitched this idea to [iRON MAIDEN manager] Rod Smallwood and the guys in the band. They loved the concept and asked if I could pull it off. I figured it was Iron Maiden, so I had to pull it off ? and it had to be the best thing I've ever done."

The 5 minute music video includes many arcade and video game references such as Mortal Kombat, Metal Slug, Mega Man, Call Of Duty and more. Have a watch and let us know what you think!

Now bring on the Iron Maiden pinball!!!!

:D

Yes! With 'Be Quick or Be Dead' mode where you shoot for targets within a time limit :please:...:anyone:. Obviously the song's playing while you do this... derr. Each time you get your target the time limit increases and the target changes. If you're not quick enough, you be dead! If you make it to the end, it starts BQOBD multiball :unsure.

I'm sure there are hundreds of other games that have this mode yes/no :unsure? But doing it to that song would be awesome :035:.

Those not familiar with the song, picture playing a timed shot mode where you're under pressure to this song :sm1::

Sorry if this is a hijack. I got excited