Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Nexus 7 Pinball

My decision was based on the fact that my Nexus 7 wasn't being used for anything else as it was painfully slow to move between apps so maybe test the app on the devices and see which one plays the pinball games well but is of the least use for something else.

I have discovered that the Nexus 7 does not have the ability to use a OTG cable for keyboard use as well as charging. Maybe one of the others can do it? I had planned on having an outlet on the back connected by a USB charger that I could have connected to a USB hub so that I could charge the tablet and speaker while playing. Apparently this is a device limitation not an OTG cable limitation, I even tried an OTG cable that was split (from factory) for this purpose.

I guess I haven't answered your question at all, but maybe I have given you something to think about.

Not at all ... that is fantastic info .. thanks so much !!

Nexus has developed a bit of screen yellowing which may be a little off-putting ... race may be down to a choice between the Samsung and Sony now ...

Sony actually shipped with a Pinball game pre-installed .... such a shame that sony ditched the original intention of allowing the S Tablet to play playstation 1 games natively ... At least I have Crash Bandicoot and the Pinball game to remind me of the "things that could have been"...:unsure:unsure