Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

This game is a hoot. It requires a minimum of 2 people, but can accomodate as many people as you like if you want it to be total chaos.

One person has a bomb on their screen that needs to be defused. The bomb is made up of a series of random modules. The person with the bomb is the only one allowed to see the screen, and also the only one that even needs a PC. The rest of the 'team' are bomb defusing experts and they need a copy of the manual, which is freely available from the game website here. http://www.bombmanual.com/

The person with the bomb needs to describe the modules to the person/people with the manual. The people with the manual then need to tell the person with the bomb how to defuse it. It's a fantastic party game and can also be played easily over Skype. I just defused 4 bombs with my wife and it was a blast.

Time for an Aussie Arcade Artemis and bomb defusing night. I suggest that you host, in your arcade :)

I've had some AA guys around for Artemis before, much fun was had, many drinks were consumed.

+1 :rolleyes