Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

Rocky and Bullwnkle skill shot and looping gate issue

I have an issue with my R+B machine which I think I have identified the problem but need help with a solution.

On launch, the DMD displays the 'missed' animation for the skill shot as soon as you launch the ball. Therefore, the coil that holds the gate down so the ball doesn't loop (allowing the ball to come down the top lanes) raises and the ball loops on every launch. I think somewhere I have an active switch on by error which tells the cpu that the skill shot has been missed before its even reached the top of the playfield. How can I identify the error??

Thanks mate. Comes up as switch 28 which is the blue "b" target. It doesnt look to be on though as when the games running, if i tap it the switch works and lights the blue globes on the triball wheel. it also says switch "00 none". What does that mean?

It shows the switch as active in test mode but its not active when playing as it activates when hit. Ive had a good look at it and its not touching but still says active on the test. May be a bigger issue?

Edit: issue solved. Was the green B target and note the blue one.

Edited by Kade