Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

SpiderMan Price check

Ryza

6k for decent condition. More for a bling one. This is a title that has a lot of mods available, and that people go nuts with. Kind of like how TZ can be a 5k to 10k proposition, this machine can have a wide range.

Thanks

Anything to watch out for, i.e problem areas on the playfield?

If someone is sending me photos of it, what should i ask for (besides everything)

Main areas that can tell high usage are:

Doc Orc magnet has wear

The blue rubber in between Ramps are very low or even gone

Sandman plastic is broken. And or red small spider washers are missing

Clear plastic webbings broken. As well as he curved plastics on the kickout upside down Ramps

And shooter lane wear.

Heavily operated SM are $5k anywhere up to huo fully modded for $7500

@Ryza as mentioned above 5-6.5k for sm red. 5 for operated 1's imo that have shooter lane wear, magnet wear/mushrooming (pulling out a mushroomed magnet can be all sorts of headaches as it could chip the playfield when you do so ) broken/damaged/missing plastics. The 1 plastic i have noticed that gets cracked on most spideys is the plastic above the 3rd flipper, its a little bit of a hidden 1 that i think gets missed by many.

And those blue bumper rubbers at the doc ock hole sure take a pounding (luckily they're a relatively cheap part to replace.

Mods will make a huge difference in price also, over the last couple of years, ive seen the unmodded routed 1's go for 5-5.7 sometimes 6k, and the well modded (lots of mods) go upto average of 6.8 some as high as 7.5k (huo, lots of mods, immaculate condition) its a gr8 game though, fast, fun, somewhat deep fron what I can tell, although the other day i was 1 mode away from superhero, sucked that i was that close and missed out, kinda made up for it when i set a new gc score of 392m and lots of other high scores (combo, spiders etc)

Just be sure to get a good look at whatever you may be buying, or have someone you trust check it out if you're not able to. Good luck in your search. 😊

Act now..........Think later.

Thanks everyone. Got one. Must stop buying pins.

Congrats to you.

That last comment is impossible.

Even when you have sucked that last square mm of the room space you have, you will still be buying pins. Just be sure to be real good mates with your neighbour's. You may find them handy when you have exhausted all your own space. 😊😊😊😂😂

Act now..........Think later.

Had 0 pins In September last year. Now 7. Or is it 8? The room could only fit 3. Originally. Got wife to move heaps of shit out and then it was 5. No idea how there are 7 in there atm. If I get rid all all furniture it will be 9 or 10 but I'll probably be broke before then.

Will be interesting to see how Spider-Man fairs sitting next stle. Near the exact same layout.

Very similar Dave. I've been hammering my STLE lately. Played Simons Spider-Man last time I was up there just to see if I still liked it as much. It is similar but different. What I did notice is with that centre post it's very very easy.

Hope you got a nice one Ryan. For what it's worth I paid 7K for a late 2010 run HUO that was like nib. Absolutely worth it IMHO.

If JJP was pumping out pins they would all be JJP!

You will have to live to 150 to have 7 JJP pins sitting side by side, the speed at which they are coming out!!! :lol:lol:lol

Congrats on the Spidey, it is a great game, I love mine. The lay out is similar to the ST, but for some reason they feel very different to play, maybe it is just me.