Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 8 - Mr Do!

I know there's still a day to go but I think I'm done. No desire to play and developing a hatred of clowns and the number 4 pattern

The number 4 pattern is probably the worst one. It took me a long time to work out a decent strategy for that one.

Oh, and don't hate the clown, he is the good guy. Save your hate for the monsters and the letters, especially the letter T. I hate the letter T.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have taken on Bigredbird's idea of shouting self-affirmations, but seeing as I can't score as high I just yell Wonderful when I reach round 10 :)

Katrina walked past a min ago and was humming along with the extra man tune and I knowingly said "do you know what that tune is? Astro Boy" and she was fair impressed with my knowledgeability :D

Anyway I only got 123,400 today and didn't even make the high score list, I don't think my bigger scores (now at the bottom of the list) were during this comp. One day MrDo one day!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/IslvJw5l.jpg

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 8 - Mr Do!

MGL 26 Game 8 - times up and this concludes MGL 26.

bigredbird smashed on this game with a score of one million - WOW! This was four times better than the next best, so quite a bottom spanking. His tip sheet took longer to read than most games took to play - thanks for spelling it out.

Competition lower down the ranks was tighter, above 200k was handy and quite a few in the high 100k range.

G8final.PNG.83005789497aa7317011f7d1089870e0.PNG

We had 15 players who submitted 26 scores.

Final leader board to follow.