Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

pile up button not working?

icewolf007

Question

Hi All

I have 2 pile up machines and both of them works but one of them it seems 50% of the time when u press the stop button it does not work? is there a setting for these machines to do that so u can make more money or something? i have replaced the switch for the button with a new one and its still the same i am using the machines at home and fill with chocs and have a it on free play but its a pain playing as it is even so, would like to fit it if i can .. mm but it is funny watch plp that are drunk saying man i must be pissed i swear i hit the button then :)

thxs in adv for any help

20151003_101921.jpg20151003_101934.jpg

9 answers to this question

lol yes i did read where u could set it to let u win 1 in 500 trys and thats if u get it to the top but i have it set on 1 in 20 as its for home but the other one i have the button works fine every go so though maybe theres a setting as well

swap the board from each machine to eliminate board fault.

these boards are known to fail on switch inputs.

Also play the machine say 10 times but don't use the button to push the micro. use your finger directly...

I have seen the plastic push button get flogged out and catch

Thxs for the input morty

ill go give that a go as in use my finger on the switch see if that works as for swaping the boards over if i did that won't i just get the same fault but in the other machine?

Yes... that will tell you that it is a board fault and not a machine fault or the other way around...

morty i swapped the boards over and it worked fine(stop button that is) ..out of both machines one of them the stop button was playing up and the other the lights would not turn on when u won ..but now the one machine is working fine so will just shed the other for spare parts as i would rather have one working 100% :)

thxs for input all :)

just download the PDF for Stacker i find the details almost identical.

Except the dip switches for payouts are a bit confusing.

minor prizes have options 1-12 and major prizes i think range from 20-800 options.

And you still need to stack them right.

thxs ragnor

but i got it sorted i made one fully working machine from the 2 machines i had works perfect now and i have the print out of the dip switches for the pile up u can set it from 1 in 20 to 1 in 500 and like u said u still need to make to the top i have it set on 1 in 20 and will fill with choc for my games nights on free play :)