Due to a large amount of spamers, accounts will now have to be approved by the Admins so please be patient. ×
IGNORED

[FINISHED] MGL 26 - Game 6 - Exerion

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only today left to get your scores in for Exerion - so tear yourself away from the car racing, get off the couch and submit!

Here's the cuurent standings in this game

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83954[/ATTACH]

and here's a leader standing - with no scores yet counted for games 7 and 8.

Av %age / game is just to humour my spreadsheet tinkering.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]83955[/ATTACH]

Time's up on Exerion. Scores below.

DKong cleans up with a game that favours accurate shooting. One million was thought to be possible yet not achieved.

g6final.PNG.43b22d00ebc06cf7c368d48dfd81b071.PNG

We had 14 gamers, slightly down on the average of 20 or so for this MGL. 26 scores were submitted. Notable features were if you got too good the game reset in older Mame versions. DKong gave good tips along with semi-regular tipster Barra. We had some Tasmanian handbag swinging over a misinterpreted comment but the waters were smoothed over, peace returned and harmony reigns in the apple isle :)

Sorry, forgot all about this one. I've been on vacation all week (and mostly on the road driving). I was gonna try and get a game or two in after stopping in a motel Sat. night, but after going out for some dinner, I was tired and fell asleep and didn't think about it until I woke up Sun. morning (which is too late for US time...it ends about 5am Sunday morning here)

• 10 months later...
exzerion is one of the best game ever back in 1985 my wife was the best I cant count how many times she got over a 1,00000

Where did you play the game back in 1985?

And how come you were so lucky to marry a gal that is so great on a video game like Exerion?

Come on tell us the story! ... after all you did post a teaser ... ;)